58. The final chapter

Its been a year since Tommy passed away . Me & the kids miss him so much. . Kiyah had another baby a boy. Tommie. like her dad. Zach and Kayla got married. They're doing great. Jeremiah has a new girlfriend Stacey. Julianna & Kyle are still together. They're set to get married next year. Josiah & Harmony are both teenagers now. As for me I'm doing okay. I think about Tommy everyday. Sometimes, while laying in bed , I can feel Tommy. I can feel him wrapping his arms around me. It helps me sleep. Sometimes, I can hear his voice around the house & he also visits me in my dreams. He told me " I told you I will always be with you". I cry a lot because I feel so alone. The kids & jump street crew tell me that I'm not. Gina comes to stay with me alot. I have learned to live with Tommy's death but it still makes me sad from time to time. I think back to all of those times that my mama came in my dreams. It dawned on me that she came to warn me. After Tommy died, I didn't see her in my dreams anymore. I guess she decided to let Tommy visit me from now on.. 

Kiyah's POV: 10 years later, my mama was killed in a car accident. It hit us really hard. Zach my brother, said that daddy came to get her like he always promised, I guess he wanted to make sure we were all okay before he came & got her. Auntie Judy says that my mama & dad are in heaven dancing to their song.

"At your best, you are love"

"You're a positive motivating force within my life"

"If you ever feel the need to wonder why let me know "

I smile when she says that. I remember my mama & daddy used to sing another song to each other also. It went something like this.

"You spin me round, round, baby , round , round "

"Like a record baby, round , round, round, round"