31. Our Miracle Baby

I went back to Tommy . Dorothy kicked Penhall out. So I let him take over the apartment I was living in . Our marriage was getting stronger each day. The kids were so happy. They were now 11 , 7, and 6. They were growing so fast. Me & Tommy was having another boy. His name was going to be Josiah De'Sean Hanson. This pregnancy was the worst. I constantly had heartburn. I was depressed alot, and I peed alot because he was sitting directly on my bladder. The Dr tried to get him to move but he wouldn't. He was so stubborn. I was miserable. Tommy tried cheering me up but I would just cry . I was 7 months pregnant. One night I was eating tacos with ranch and hot sauce. Tommy made fun of me.

"Ew baby what are u eating"?

"Food duh ". I laughed.

"Why are u eating tacos with ranch and hot sauce"?

"Because this baby wants it". I started crying..

Tommy laughed and hugged me

"Tommy it's not funny. This baby has me eating weird shit".

"Baby it's okay that's normal " don't cry poor baby". He rubbed my hair.

"No it's not. I cant stop peeing, I eat lots of hot food, I wanna have sex but can't because I feel like a whale, and I'm just irritated." I cried. Tommy tried not to laugh . He knew it was the pregnancy hormones.

"Baby your not a whale, and you can have sex. You just haven't tried. I would never body shame you. You're pregnant. "

"Tommy why would you wanna sleep with a water balloon "?

He laughed. So did I a little.

"Hey that's my wife you're talking about ! Baby you are not a water balloon".

" I feel like one hell". Now I want pickles and hot sauce"! I groaned.

Tommy laughed. "Baby I'll get it for you ".

"Tommy I'm glad you're dying laughing at my expense"

"Baby I'm laughing with you".

"Yeah yeah yeah. I hit his arm. We both laughed. He got in bed with me and we watched tv. Tommy rubbed my back then feet.

"Tommy all of these boys we're having".

"I know genes ares strong ". He held his muscles up. Genes are strong..we laughed.

We fell asleep. Later that night I started hurting and my water broke. I was so afraid because it was too early. I was 7 months. I made it to the hospital. I had our baby. Josiah. He was so tiny and he had to go to the NICU. The Dr said his lungs were not full developed. Me and Tommy cried. The Dr said not to worry that his survival rate was very high. He was so beautiful, he looked like Tommy as well and all of that hair. He reminded me of Zach & Jeremiah. Josiah stayed in the NICU for a month. Me & Tommy would go see him everyday. He still wasn't breathing on his own yet but he was getting stronger. I would hold him and he would open his eyes. He has Tommy's eyes. Everyone came to see him. Tommy would hold him and he would sleep so peacefully. He was a fighter just like his daddy. Judy got him a lion king blanket made , on the back it said Hanson #5. It was so cute.

Another month went by and Josiah was finally ready to go home. We so excited. We took him home. The kids loved him. Kiyah would hold him a lot since she is older and bigger. We would help the other kids hold him. Tommy would hold him alot too. Sometimes he would sleep with him on his chest like he did the twins and Julianna. He was growing so fast. I couldn't believe that I had 5 beautiful children. We were in bed one night.

"Tommy"?

"Yes my love"?

"Did you ever think we would have so many kids"?

"Yes and no. " He laughed .

"But baby when you screw like we do, that's usually what happens". We laughed

"Do you regret it?"

"Hell no! Do you"?

"No never. "!

"Good ". We fell asleep .