24. Moving on , holding on

Time jump: it's been 4 years since my mom passed away. I missed her so much. The babies have grown up so much. Kiyah was now 10, the twins were 6 and Julianna was 5. I was 32 and Tommy was 34. Tommy became a detective and so did I. We didn't work at Jump Street anymore. We had moved on. We got to old for the program. Judy became DEA. Her and Booker had another child a little girl named Mariah . Booker now owned his own construction company. Doug became a detective as well. Harry moved to Texas and became a district county judge. Gina was a lawyer and her husband was the CEO of his own company. We all were doing really well and kept in touch. Captain Fuller eventually retired . My kids were so wonderful. So smart. Kiyah plays soccer. Zach plays football . Jeremiah likes to draw and Julianna is my dancer. Me and Tommy are so happy. We have our ups and downs but we make it through. We all decided to get together and go to Hawaii for a adult getaway. We were all excited. The kids were upset because they couldn't go. We both said "next time". We laughed.

We made it to Hawaii. It was so beautiful. My eyes lit up. Tommy smiled . He loved to see me happy. Everyone else arrived. I got with my girls and he was with the guys. we hugged.

Gina: omg look at you.

Judy: right girl you look amazing.

Gina: that hot husband of yours been putting in work

We laughed.

Jasmine: thanks you guys look great too.

Gina: we are definitely going out tonight. I'm not pregnant this time.

We laughed.

Judy: yes we gotta go shake these booties.

We laughed again

Jasmine: let's eat first.

We ate at a local restaurant. Food was absolutely amazing. Back with the guys .

Penhall: Hanson what's up man?

Tommy: nothing much, working, taking care of the kids what about you?

Penhall: working man working.

Booker: me too. Raising these kids. Hanson no offense but your wife is gorgeous.

Hanson laughed

"Thanks man Judy looks great too".

Harry: let's eat I'm starving.

Jeremy: yes man me too . They laughed and went to the bar.

Everybody went back to their rooms. I was in the room getting ready to go out with the girls.i was straightening my hair. I was going to put on a pink laced dress, with white heels with glitter on them and white accessories. Tommy came in and saw me. He licked his lips .

"You know Mrs Hanson?

"Yes Mr Hanson?"

"You're Killin me"!!

"How"?

"This look. You look delicious, yummy.". He kissed my neck. I laughed.

"Baby later I gotta get ready."

"Just give me 5 minutes"

"5 minutes?" I laughed.

"Shit the way you look that's all I need"

We laughed hard.

"Baby I love you but no. Once we get started we won't be able to stop. You know it and I do too. Then I'll be laying here in your arms and the girls will be here and I won't be ready to go "

"Baby I'll be quick "

"No you won't " I laughed. I kept getting ready. Tom groaned and he kept trying to touch me I was laughing..

"Tommy stop it"

"What?" He kissed me . Before I knew it we were making out. I stopped him.

"Aye "

"Baby I really gotta finish getting ready" when I get back we can screw all night".

He said "okay" in a baby voice. I laughed. He was going to hang out with the guys. The girls came and got me. We went to a party on the ocean. They had a nightclub there so we went there first. The hoola girls gave us flowers to put around our neck and in our hair. We were dancing. We had tropical drinks. We were getting wasted. We were dancing on stage with the other girls. We went to the beach. Then went back to our husbands. I was a little tipsy. Tommy hadn't come back yet. I decided to wait for him. The hotel was beautiful. We had a indoor and outside shower. A beautiful ocean view. All of a sudden I felt these hands wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned around . It was Tommy. He was buzzing too. Maybe a little more than me. I smiled and we were kissing.

"Baby let's try the outside shower".

"Hell yeah".

I laughed. We took our clothes off and went over there. We were kissing. He picked me up and we were making love out there in the shower. Omg. Afterwards we got in bed and he held me.

"Wow"

"I know right"

We laughed.

"Baby this is so perfect"

"Yes it it jasmine baby"

"Jasmine"?

"Yes"?

"Can I go down on you baby I wanna taste you "!

"Yes sir " I laughed. so did he. After that we fell asleep. We both were drunk. The next day. We all decided to go swimming. The rest of the vacation was nice. Dinner, dancing, hanging out, romance and fun. We all left and we our separate ways.