45. Divorce? Or Stronger Marriage

I honestly thought me and Tommy's problems were over and we were going to be together forever. The constant arguing seemed to be happening again and this time was worse than last time. It was so bad that Tommy was sleeping on the couch sometimes. We would argue about the kids, bills, and our jobs. I was tired of it. I went to see Judy. I had to vent.

Me: Judy sorry to bother you I need to talk.

Judy: it's okay , you're always welcome. What's up?

Me: Judy I'm divorcing tommy. I cried

Judy looked shocked as hell. She sat down with a look of disbelief.

Judy: why? What's wrong?

Me: I think we have outgrew each other, we argue all the time, he sleeps on the couch, we don't have sex, sometimes he doesn't come home untill late. I'm tired Judy. And I'm definitely not doing the marriage counseling thing again. I don't see a point. I just want out.

Judy: are you sure? I mean don't be so quick to make decisions. Give it time.

Me: Jude, I've given it 13 years.

Judy: what about the kids?

Me: most of our kids are almost grown, as far as the younger kids. We'll figure it out . I don't want to use my kids as a reason to stay with someone and be unhappy. I don't want that for me or Tommy.

I broke down. Judy did also. We hugged each other.

Judy: OMG girl.

Me: I'll be fine Judy I swear.

I left Judy's house. I drove home. On the way home I was thinking about me and Tommy's marriage. I thought about our kids. I thought about it all. All of the memories. I didn't want to leave my husband but I couldn't take the arguments, us not sleeping together, us not making love, him coming home late with no explanation. Maybe he has another a woman! Honestly I don't care. I cried hard in the driveway. I walked in the house. The kids were doing their own thing. Tommy was in the bedroom. I decided it was time to tell him how I felt.

Me: Tommy we need to talk.

He let out a sigh & cut off the TV. He stared at me like he knew what was coming.

Tommy: what's up babe?

Me: Tommy this is really hard for me to say, but I want a divorce.

Tommy felt weak. His heart stopped. He looked at me with anger, hurt, and confusion. Tears begin to fall out of his eyes.

Tommy: omg are you serious?

Me: unfortunately, yes. Yes I am.

Tommy: omg why? What did I do?

Me: what did.. what did you do? Tommy we argue all the time. We don't have sex. You sleep on the couch. You come home late & don't say nothing to me. This isn't a marriage . We're fuckin roommates. What did you do ? I can't believe you.

Tommy: Jasmine so that's it huh? A little marital problems and you're ready to walk away. I sleep on the couch because I don't wanna argue with you. Lately it seems like all I do is piss you off. I work late you know that. I'm a detective just like you.

Me: yeah but when I'm going to be late, I at least have the nerve to call and let you know. You don't even do that anymore..

Tommy: well I'm sorry I didn't think it bothered you that much.

Me: you didn't think it bothered me that much? Tommy I am a your wife. Not just some ho you screwing around with . I am the mother of your kids. Of course it fuckin bothers me. Because I would like to know if my husband and kids dad is alive or fuckin dead. You know what it doesn't matter. I've made my mind up and this little conversation just made me remember why.

Tommy: so that's it you're leaving me again? For how long this time? 6 months a year? What?

Me: Tommy I want a DIVORCE. That's means forever.

Tommy broke down crying. So did I .

Tommy: Jasmine Hanson, please don't leave me. I'll do better. I'm not cheating I swear. I only sleep on the couch so we won't argue baby. I don't wanna upset you. I love you. Baby tell me what I need to do?

He got on his knees Infront of me. Holding me tight. I rubbed his hair. I sobbed hard. So did he.

Tommy: please baby . I can't live without. 13 years Jasmine. 13 fuckin years baby you're all I know. Please...

I couldn't resist this man. He was right what was I thinking. I couldn't leave him. I couldn't even force myself to go to a attorney or sign the papers. I would chicken out. I loved this man . He loves me. We were just going through a rough patch. All marriages have them . I kneeled down. I kissed him.

Me: okay baby. Okay

Tommy: thank you baby. He got up and locked the door.

Me: Tommy what are you doing? The kids are awake in the living room.

Tommy: so what.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my neck . I moaned his name. He looked me in my eyes, I looked back. He kissed my stomach, then he went down. Driving me crazy, he licked and sucked so good. I tried to hold it because of the kids.

"Baby don't fight, let it out.

He kept going. I was a moaning mess. He made me cum & over & over again. I tried to run from him he grabbed my thighs and kept going . I was screaming forgetting I had children.

"Shhh he laughed

He was ready to get inside of me .

"No Tommy not yet" he stood up. I got on my knees. Taking every inch of him in my mouth. He grabbed my hair. I kept going fast then slow. I was moaning while doing it.

"Yeah baby just like that". I kept going . He pulled me up and bent me over the bed. He was inside me. He started slow teasing me. We laughed.

"So you really think you could leave all of this"?

"No baby. I can't " I moaned.

He picked up the pace. I was moaning and gripping the covers. he grabbed my hair.

"Tell me you like it"

"I like it baby". I screamed.

"You like it"!

"Yes baby oh my fuckin goodness I like it".

"This is what you wanted right ? You wanted your husband to Fuck you"?

"Hell yes"! He started going faster. I couldn't take it I was ready to cum.

"Don't cum yet, lay down"!

He got on top of me . He had my legs pinned behind my head and was going deep. Long deep strokes. He grabbed my throat gently. I was moaning.

"I love you Jasmine".

"I love you too Tommy. " I started crying a little. So did he.

"I love you so much baby."

"Don't leave me".

"I'm not baby".

"Tell me you not gonna leave me" he was going deeper and faster. I was moaning.

"I'm not gone leave you baby".

"Baby please don't".

"I won't baby I promise".

He bent down and kissed me. And we rode the wave out. Came so beautifully together. He rolled over . I was out of breath. So was he .

"Still thinking about leaving me"

We laughed. He held me

"Jasmine I'm sorry baby I'll do better, just don't go.

"I'll do better to Tommy, baby Im not going anywhere". He kissed me.