18. How deep is your love? Tom meets Alex

Tom was driving he was so pissed. He thought damn just what we need more problems. He was headed to Doug's house. He needed to vent to someone before he lost it. He pulled in. Knocked on the door. Doug let him in.

"Hanson what's up?" Come on in"

"Doug I'm so mad I can punch something "

"Yeah I heard. Jasmine is looking for you*.

"I know I'm to angry to be around her. I don't wanna scare my babies. I'm not angry at her I'm mad about this son of a bitch Alex Thomas or whoever "!!

"Yeah I heard about him."

"Man Doug he used to beat her"

"Yeah I know Hanson you gotta cool it. She's with you now. Nothing is going to happen to her she will be okay. That's all in her past. You are her present and future. Plus Fuller has her off "

"Yeah I know but I still gotta work around him. First time he says something I don't like his ass is mines"!!

"Hanson relax, you can't do that you will loose your job"

"Fuck the job, I can't have some pompous asshole messing with my wife man. I'm telling you Doug."

" Hanson he hasn't done anything yet don't worry, don't expect the worst".

"You're right Doug "

"Trust me we have your back as well as Jasmine's just chill"

"Thanks man".

Tom went home. Jasmine was waiting on the couch for him. She was so worried . The babies were asleep. She was watching tv she had been crying. Tom walked in.

"Tommy your home?"

"Hey buttercup"

We kissed 

"Jasmine baby I'm so sorry I didn't want to go off like that. I'm just worried about this asshole and knowing what he did to you, how he hurt you makes me so mad."

" Baby it's okay it's in the past. Don't do nothing stupid baby just calm down". 

"Okay".

"Let's go to sleep come hold me".

We went and laid down. Tommy held me. 

"Tommy I love you so much forever"

"Me too buttercup always"

" Baby just relax, I'm with you, I'm yours, he can't hurt me anymore".

"Damn right he can't "

We laughed. He stroked my hair and I rubbed his chest untill we fell asleep. 

Was I right? Was he done bothering me? 

The next morning I made tommy and the kids breakfast. He was getting ready for work. He looked so good. He had his hair in a ponytail, white tee shirt, and blue jeans. He smelled so good.

" Morning baby"

"Morning my love " we kissed

"Come sit down with us and eat breakfast ".

We all ate breakfast and he was talking to the kids making them laugh . They were up and ready for school and daycare. Yes they all went to school lol . Tommy helped me wash the dishes and he got ready to head out for work. 

"So babe what are you going to do today?"

"Hmmm maybe go shopping"

"Shopping huh?"