10. Cheating hearts?? Or a loyal man?

Tom was still waiting to go to trial . I went to see him every day. The pregnancy was going okay. I wasn't sick anymore. A month had went by. The morning sickness had subsided a little bit. I missed Tommy so much . I had been staying with Judy. Gina met her a nice man from another precinct and had been living with him. I was so happy for her but deep down I wished that was me and Tommy. Kiyah finally came to live with me in California. Judy and Booker found some daming evidence against Frank Ferrell. I couldn't wait to go tell Tommy. I couldn't believe booker was helping Tommy I guess he felt guilty. Me and Judy were on our way to the office one morning and we saw a white jeep outside. One we hardly ever see. 

Judy " omg why is that bitch here"

"What bitch Judy"

Judy thought to herself oh shit Jasmine doesn't know. Damn now I'm gone have to tell her.

"Jackie Garrett D.A. she's Tommy's ex"

I felt instantly angry. Oh my what is she doing here?? Tommy told me about her and how he hated her. She betrayed him by running her mouth to her bosses while he was working on a case that caused Fuller to get suspended and them to get kicked off the case.

" Yeah what fuck is she doing here"?

We walked in. The guys stared at me. They already knew. Jackie was in with Tommy. 

"Tommy I could help you but it's going to cost you"

"Bitch I'd rather go to jail"

"It's that new little bitch your dating isn't it? What's her name Jasmine is it?"

Tom glared at her.

"First of all she ain't no bitch you are. She is the mother of my unborn child.  Don't be talking about my girl like that, she's nothing like you".

Jackie felt sick. 

"Oh u got her pregnant "

"Sure did she lights my 🔥 fire everytime something you could never do "

"She knows how take it, suck it and ride it she's a beast nothing like those sloppy seconds you used to hand out"

Tom burst out laughing 

Jackie felt really hurt 

"You love her"?

"Hell yeah I do, soon as I get outta here I'm marrying that fine, sweet, loyal woman".

"How are you going to do that if you're behind bars for 10-15 years".

"I'll marry her while I'm in here, and will get those special visits"

"What do u want Jackie why you here?".

"I came to help you"

"Nawl, you came to piss my girl off "

She was touching Tommy's chest saying she could offer him a chance to get out all he had to do was sleep with her one last time when he got out.

"Bitch are u crazy? I'm not doing that. Don't you know I could have u fired"?

"Hanson they will never believe you. You awaiting trial for murder "

She tried kissing Tom. That's when I saw it I was walking up to the window and saw her kissing my man. I walked in. 

" Oh so this what the fuck we doing"?

"Baby no I promise she kissed me I tried to fight her off "

"Tommy why is this bitch even here?"

"Bitch"? Who you calling bitch"?

I said "you bitch what you gonna do about it?"

Jackie tried to walk towards me. Judy and Gina stepped in front of me 

They both said "uh uh. Touch her and you're dead she's pregnant".

I said " nawl let her through, let the bitch through". I tried getting her they held me back but had a hard time Tommy had to get me. 

"Tommy get your damn hands off me. You in here talking to this bitch while I'm out here sick, fuckin pregnant, worrying about you. You in here kissing this homewrecker"?

"Baby no I tried to fight her off. She offered to get me outta here in exchange for sex but I said no I swear on my daddy's grave". I would never cheat on u . I love you and those babies".

I felt sick, and angry.

"She was in here to long. You must have had second thoughts "

"Jasmine no"

"Well why u didn't kick her out why u didn't call for help"?

Tom felt sick, Jasmine was right . Once again he fucked up.

"My point exactly Fuck you Tom Hanson".

I started to walk out I was crying.

"Jasmine baby please don't leave I didn't do anything"

He tried blocking the door. Hugging me. 

"Tom Hanson move out my way now"

"So you gone leave me"?

"Yes I'm leaving"

Tom was crying 

"Jasmine I didn't do anything, I don't want her I love you. I tried pushing her away why don't you believe me"?

"She was in here way too long. I saw her kissing you"

"Did u not see me push her off"?

"No"

"Well you missed it because I did" I wouldn't hurt you at all".

"Bye Tom" 

I left. Tom was banging on the window saying come back baby please don't leave me. The guards had to come get him . Part of me wanted to believe him but I can't believe what I saw why is she even here. Why was he talking to her?

Tom shouted "fucccckkkkk"!!!!!