16. Always and forever

I drove home. . I was trying not to cry. I walked in and saw Tommy sitting in the dark. Drinking a beer . He saw me.

"Baby you came home?"

"Yes I did".

He walked up too me and tried to hug me. I stepped back

"Cool I deserve that".

"Tommy why u sitting in the dark"?

"Because my light wasn't here. Those lights are not the light I want. You and my kids are the only lights of my life".

Omg I cried. I believed him cause when he said it I felt it in my heart.

"Explain"

"Okay let's sit down" we did

He got on his knees Infront of me held my hands.

"Baby first of all I'm so so sorry. Linda is my ex. I dated her when we was 19. We wanted to get married. She dumped me. She's married to the club owner. When I saw her all of those feelings came back. Earlier when we had a fight. I took her to a fuckin art museum and bowling alley it was Innocent I swear. I was so angry at you for thinking I don't pay attention to you or the kids but I was wrong. We went back to the club. I told her about the acid and told her I was a cop. She slapped me saying I used her to get to her husband. And somehow we kissed. It was stupid. I didn't even feel anything like I do with you . She tried to take my shirt off but I stopped her. Told her I couldn't and walked away. She followed me. Thats when you saw us. But I swear on my dad's grave I've never slept with her nor did I want too . I've only slept with you. And only want to sleep with you. I didn't tell her about y'all because I'm on a case. I'm undercover baby. Once I bust this guy who knows what can I happen I have to protect you and my kids at all times". Seeing Linda and almost letting her cost me everything made me realize baby we gotta stop playing , we gotta get married, we gotta lock this thing down. I'm ready to be your husband. Not just your boyfriend or your babies daddy. Your husband. Your always and forever*.

"Tommy you hurt me"!! I cried

" I know that baby I'm sorry"

"Don't you ever do that to me again".

"Baby I promise I won't. I will try my best not too".

"Tommy I'm ready to be your wife. I love you. I have your babies. You mean the world to me. But u gotta stop hiding things from me. Start telling me . I don't care how ugly it is. Tell me so when can fix it."

"Okay baby you're right. "

We kissed. Passionately. I stopped him

"Tommy I gotta tell you something*

"Okay baby tell me I'm all ears". He rubbed my thighs. That made me weak.

"Um okay how do I say this... Tommy I'm pregnant again".

I showed him the test. He looked at me.. he kissed me, picked me up and hugged me.

"Wait so you not mad"?

"Hell no baby I would have 10 babies with you if that's what you wanted. I wanna make you happy. plus we have plenty of money we will be fine ."

"Okay but we're not having 10 kids"

"Hmm 8 then"

We laughed. We kissed. He stopped

"Now Ms. Jasmine I must say ouch you're hurting me girl with this dress and heels on" he spun me around and whistled. We laughed.

"Well how about I ease your pain and let you take it off of me".

He licked his lips and moaned

"Hell yeah baby I'm down with that but under one condition.

"What's that "?

He walked up too me and smacked my butt

"I want you to keep the heels on"

He picked me up I screamed...

We made love about 3 times that morning. Me on top, him on top, sideways, from behind, against the wall. You name it we did it. Alot of touching and teasing. Moaning and groaning. Screaming. Dirty talking. Fireworks!!! Idk where our stamina came from but we definitely had it ..

We finally were done. He was holding me .

"See thats why we got kids now"

He laughed.

" I didn't do nothing Jasmine " he said in a playful girly voice.

I laughed.

"Stop playing you know you like It"

"I do OMG I do"

"Oh yeah tell me how much" he got up and pulled me across the bed. I screamed

"Omg not again"

We laughed. We made love again ..

I had my man back. And a new baby on board. I thought to myself. Omg now can we have some peace in our life?? Little did I know my past was coming to haunt me and this skeleton was a jealous one. OMG we can't catch a break !!!