15. Never can say goodbye!! :

I drove to Judy's. How could Tommy do this to me? I fuckin love him. Why would he hurt me? I started feeling sick. I couldn't believe this. All of those promises. I would never do that to him. I felt so sick. I pulled over and threw up. I finally made it to Judy's. I went in. Her and Booker was sitting on the couch. They both came and hugged me.

Booker said: I can't believe Tommy man ".

Judy said: "me either ".

I was crying.. I ran to the bathroom and threw up again. I came back out .

"Did he even explain"?

"He tried but I don't wanna hear it. I gotta get my babies and get out of here. It's only a matter of time before he comes here and I don't wanna see him".

" If you don't wanna see him we will make sure he knows that."

"We're talking about Tom Hanson. He's not gonna let up and I don't want him causing a scene over here and getting into with Booker. You know how he feels about him".

"Where will you go "? Judy cried

"A hotel or something. Somewhere he can't find me. Because if I see him again I'm going to punch him out"!!

" I don't want him no where near me or my babies"

"Damn Hanson* booker was angry

"Stay here tonight and then leave in the morning" Judy said

"No ma'am "

Just then Tommy pulled up.

"Fuck" I said

I ran to the back. He rang the doorbell. Judy answered. She was so angry with him .

"Please Jude is Jasmine here I see her car?"

" She doesn't wanna see you Hanson ".

"Please please Jude I need to talk to her. Where is she"

Booker walked up and said " Hanson let's go outside". Tommy tried to push pass him but Judy shut the door .

"Fuck man" he shouted he broke down and sat on the porch. Booker came out handed him a beer. Sat beside him.

"What happened tell me".

"Okay Linda is my ex . I dated her when we were 19. We wanted to get married. She end up dumping me I blamed her , she blamed me. Anyways she's married to the club owner I saw her and all of those old feelings came back. We went to the museum and bowling today after me and jasmine had a fight, I swear it was Innocent. We got back to the club. I told her about the acid. She asked me how I knew so much and I told her I was a cop. She slapped me and we ended up kissing. She tried to take my shirt off but I stopped her because I thought about Jasmine and my kids. I ran out of there and she followed that's when jasmine saw us."

"Wow so all you really did wrong here was kiss her"?

"Yeah and I mean I didn't tell her about Jasmine and my kids because I'm undercover not because I was trying to hide it. "

"Right I understand that part, I would have definitely kept my personal life out of it I mean once you bust this guy who knows what could happen"

"Exactly that's why I kept it quiet "

" I have been tripping with jasmine and I'm wrong for that . But I love her and my babies. I can't loose her Booker I can't i know I fucked up and I will fix this I promise. I just need her to let me explain".

"Okay Hanson I will help you but you gotta back off "

"Really "

"Yes "

"Okay man thanks man"

He hugged Booker.

"Hanson go home and try to calm down. I'll talk to her"

"Ok" he left ..

Back in the house with Judy. I was throwing up. I thought to myself Fuck. Not again. This the wrong time . I knew I was pregnant. Just need to confirm it . Damn ...

"What's wrong"?

"Judy I think I'm pregnant again"

Judy cried "omg Jasmine another one " she was happy

I rolled my eyes. We laughed.

"Damn Judy what am I going to do with 4 kids. Me and Tommy on the rocks. I mean we do Fuck like rabbits but it's so good we can't help it".

We laughed..

"You really can't forgive him"?

"I am of course I am he didn't do nothing for real I'm just hurt right now he should have told me about her and not let me find out the way I did".

"True"

"But he's it for me. I'm not going anywhere plus I have his kids and possibly another one on the way. He's not letting me go anywhere. He just slipped up. I could have happened to anybody ".

"Right. And it's not like he slept with her stopped it. That means he thought about you"

"Yeah I'm just so mad Judy. What do I do?"

"First take this test, she handed me one out of her closet

I looked at her .

"Wait you too?"

"Yes I found out this morning I was going to tell you but so much happened tonight"

We screamed lowly and I hugged her.

"Omg Judy congratulations "

"Thanks girl. Take the test. Fix your hair and make up and go see your man. You look to cute not too . Let him explain. Then knock his socks off in the bedroom, not the ring"

We laughed. Judy was right .

"Okay"

I took the test. We waited. While we were waiting. I was thinking Judy is right. I need to let him explain. I wanna fix this. I saw his eyes. Tommy loves me . He didn't mean to hurt me and he is sorry. I can't be without him. We're getting married soon. And I wanted him so bad. He was looking so hot. He has black jeans on, a red and black flannel shirt, and a black blazer on. Hair was all his face. Damn that man !!! The rest was ready. We looked . It was positive. Judy screamed.. I just smiled. Damn #4. I swear me and Tommy gotta slow down the twins are only 1. I fixed my hair and makeup. I'm going to get my man .