8. On The Run Part 1

It's been two days since me and Tommy ran away together. We both are scared as hell. I've been sleeping and throwing up . Tommy has been there for me. We drove to the next closet state we chose Nevada. Oh by the way I failed to mention we were living and working in California. We found a hotel in a little town in Nevada. I remember calling Fuller before we left from a pay phone and asked him could I have a few days off to go be with my daughter. He asked me about Tommy I told him I didn't know where he was. He said that if he found out I was lying. I would be in trouble right along with him. Clearly I was lying but I wasn't gonna turn my man in. Plus he is the father of my unborn baby. I loved Tommy and I would do anything for him. I called and filled my mama in she said she had our back. I also talked to Kiyah. 

I missed her soo much. I can't wait till we get past all this and I can go get her and bring her to Cali with me , Tommy and her unborn sister or brother. So we can be a family. Tommy would hardly sleep. He spent most of the time taking care of me and worrying about what he was doing to do. He talked to Doug. Doug was his best friend. His backbone. I talked to Gina. I didn't talk to Judy. Not that I didn't trust her it's just I didn't know her well enough. So I didn't talk to her. One night in the hotel room Tommy was holding me 

"Jasmine I love you so much. But we can't keep running"

"I know Tommy. I'm gonna have to eventually go to the Dr." 

"Yes and I'm going to have to face these charges I gotta be honest with you buttercup I'm probably going to jail"

I cried.. 

"Oh my God Tommy "

He kissed me. 

"Don't worry I'm gone fix this shit Jasmine. I hate myself for doing this. I was trying to get concrete evidence and I totally fucked up everything."

"now I may be loosing you and my baby".

"Tommy I'm not going anywhere, I love you. I got yo back baby for life."

We kissed... He got on top of me. We were kissing heavy. I am so glad that my morning sickness stopped for now. We haven't had sex in a few days because I've been so sick and Tommy didn't wanna add to the problem. He was sucking on my neck. I was in a trance. He rubbed my nipples, making me moan a little, he went down to stomach, kissing it and holding me there. He was so in love with the baby already. Then he went down on me. He did that quite often and every time he did it he took me to different places. He made me cum soo hard. I definitely had to return the favor. So I did. Then he told me to bend over. He got behind me and put himself inside of me. He was gentle but also kept a steady pace. I was moaning crazy he grabbed my shoulders then my hair.

"Fuck baby" he moaned

"Yes daddy" I moaned

"I love fuckin you baby"

"I love when you fuck me baby" I screamed

"You like when daddy Fuck you" he smacked my ass.

I moaned "yes baby"

"Show me you like it fuck me back"

So I did. He was moaning and slapping my ass. Pulling my hair gently but with a little aggression.

We both came together.  Everytime was so great with Tommy. No wonder I was pregnant.

We fell asleep. Till the next morning. I woke up Tommy was gone.

I jumped up looking for him but didn't see him I started feeling sick and cried. just then I saw him walk through the door 

"Where the hell have you been"?

"Baby I'm sorry, I went to get you breakfast"

He could tell I've been crying. He thought oh shit. He put the food down and came and hugged me. 

"Don't do that again I thought they found us". I was crying

"Baby I'm sorry, we good for now, nobody knows we out here. Come eat please feed my baby"

We laughed. I ate and didn't throw up this time. I was like oh what a relief. Tom and I had rented a car since we couldn't have his. We talked for a while and Tom told me he was turning his self in at the end of the week. I cried and begged him not too but he said he had too the longer we run the rougher it would be. I finally agreed to it. He wanted to get this over with so he could eventually be in our babies life including Kiyah. 

Back at the chapel everybody was worried about us. Mainly tommy because he was facing murder charges. Gina and Booker got into heated argument about me and Tommy. Turns out he was bad mouthing Tommy. Calling him a dirty cop and a coward for running. Gina lit into him because he swore Tommy made me go with him and he wasn't buying the act that I was at my momma house. Fuller told everyone to calm down. Penhall was heated when Fuller put Booker on the case. He was partnered with Frank Ferrell, Bud Tower 's partner. Penhall was upset because he knew how much Booker hated Hanson and he knew Booker wasn't going to fight for Hanson like he would have. Later that night I called Gina. She told me what happened.

"Girl Booker is bad mouthing y'all mainly Tommy".

"I said fuck him he's just jealous of my gorgeous man"

Tommy smiled ..

I told Gina the plan and Tommy told Penhall. 

We thought everything was fine untill it wasn't . Somebody phone must have been tapped because things definitely got worse next..