29. Broken hearts & confrontation

It was 3 am. I heard banging on my door , I mean loud banging. I jumped up grabbed my gun and Walked to the door and look through my peephole. It was Tommy. Just then he banged again. I jumped a little. I thought to myself oh shit he knows.. I opened the door. The look on his face was scary, his eyes was dark, and his frown was horrifying. He walked past me. Looking around the apartment.

"Okay where is he"

"Where is who"?

He looked at me with the most horrifying look. Scared me.

"Jasmine don't give me that shit. Where the fuck is he"?

"What are you talking about "?

"Nicky where is Nicky Jasmine"?!?!

I instantly felt sick . Omg he knows.

"So Penhall told you "?

He stared at me like he couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Of course he fuckin told me, why would he not tell me?, he's my friend, he owes me loyalty not you"!! He shouted

I started crying . He looked at me .

"Hell nawl, you can save the crocodile tears!"

He was so angry. He grabbed the glass vase off my table and threw it .. I screamed.

"So tell me about it Jasmine what were you doing"?

"Nothing. I just went for a drink I swear ".

"Oh you just went for a drink"?

"So while I'm at home, with our children, trying to fix our marriage, you were out drinking and laughing with some asshole right "?!

I just looked .

"Right?"!!? He shouted.

"Yes".

"Unbelievable"!

"Not to mention you lied about working late and said that's why you couldn't come get our kids, don't get me wrong I love my kids and they are always welcome to stay with me. It's the fact that you felt the need to lie."

"Tommy I'm sorry". I was crying

"Sorry my ass. So that's why you couldn't come get our kids because you were out whoring around"?!?! He clinched his fist . I was crying hard.

"Tommy I wasn't whoring around".

"Oh yeah what do you call it".?!?

"It was Innocent, I promise "!

"See I would have believed you, if you had not lied but I'm finding a hard time doing that since you called me and straight lied through the phone "!!!

"So who is he"?

I just looked .

"Um hello"? Why am I only hearing myself?" I said who the fuck is he"?!? He kicked the table.

"Alejandro Rodriguez "

Tommy's anger grew. He knew Rodriguez. He worked with his partner before. One day he heard Rodriguez talking about how he was screwing some guys wife and how he loved married women. No strings.

"Omfg really Jasmine. That fuckin jerk. You see I know him".

"Yeah he told me".

"Oh he did . Did he?"

"Yes."

"Oh did he tell you how much of an asshole he is "?!?!

"What do you mean"

"He loves married women Jasmine. He likes fuckin them, he was bragging about it, saying it was easy because there would be no strings attached ".!!!

"Omg " I cried ..

"Yeah he saw you coming miles away"

My feelings was hurt.

"Tommy that was just mean. I would never cheat on you".

"Mean???. You wanna talk about mean "!?! He laughed.

"I'm mean but you're out here acting single, lying to me, not giving us a chance to fix our marriage. I've asked you everyday to come home, not to mention the hundreds of dollars we spent on marriage counseling and all I get is a fuckin lie and a broken heart. "

"You wanted to get my attention huh well congrats Jasmine this makes me look at you in a totally different way"!!

He was headed for the door. I ran behind him.

"Please don't go Tommy" I cried.

"Please don't go Tommy? Please don't go Tommy"?! He was crying.

"Those are the same exact words I said to you 2 months ago when you left me and what did you do?" You left me"

" I can't believe you Jasmine, I thought you loved me, I thought we were making progress, but I was wrong. The first time another guy bats his eyes at you. You're ready to lift your fuckin skirt"!!

" That really hurt Tommy I would never do that "!

"Oh and how do you think I feel, my wife, my wife out drinking with a man who enjoys sleeping with married women, and then my best friend had to tell me so I don't wanna hear about hurt."!!

He headed for the door. I had the test In my pocket.

" Wait Tommy I'm pregnant. " I showed him the test. He looked at it and then looked at me. His anger grew even more. He grabbed me and put me against the wall .I screamed.

"So you were out drinking while you're pregnant with my baby"?!? He was shaking and crying

"No I didn't know then, I swear"! I was screaming and crying hysterically.

"Did you sleep with him"!

"Hell no I would never".. he just kissed me but I stopped it".

He looked at me he was crying. I felt so bad.

"Jasmine I gotta get outta here, before I hurt you and I don't wanna do that, I would never do that but I'm having a really hard time."!! If something happens to my baby I'll never talk to you again "!!

"Tommy wait"!! He left and slammed the door. I fell to the floor crying.. omg what have I done.

Tommy was so hurt and angry driving home . He was talking to himself.

"My wife, my fuckin wife. The woman I love, the mother of my children, hurt me like this and lying to me".

"Drinking with some scandelous asshole"!

"Pregnant with my baby"!!

"Fuck" he hit the steering wheel.

"I gotta have a talk with Rodriguez "!!

"Let him know that MY WIFE is off limits "!!