52. Love in the Carribean

Tommy was doing alot better. He had his days where he felt like crap. I felt so bad for him. Sometimes I would go into the bathroom, sit in the tub & cry. I didn't understand why this had to happen to him . We decided to take a family vacation to the Carribean. All of our kids, & grandkids were coming. Judy, Booker, Penhall & Harry was coming also. Fuller & Gina couldn't make it. We were so excited about this trip. It's been a while since we went on vacation.

We made it to the Caribbean. It was so pretty. I was so excited to see my older kids. Tommy was foo. We had a beautiful hotel room, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Me and Tommy was holding hands , staring at the view.

"Tommy isn't it gorgeous?" He never took his eyes off of me.

"Yes, It's amazing". I looked at him, I smiled.

"Tommy you didn't even look".

"Why do I need to look out there, when there's something beautiful standing right in front of me".?

I smiled hard..

"Aww baby". I kissed him.. everybody else arrived . We met up with them. We hugged everybody. We all decided to go to dinner. We went to a restaurant, with a ocean view. Everything was so beautiful, & relaxing.

Judy: this is nice!

Booker: yes babe it sure is .

Penhall: dang, I should have brought a date. We all laughed.

Harry: I'm hoping I meet someone here , the ladies are gorgeous.

Tommy: yes and take Penhall with you, we don't want him pouting around us all weekend.

We laughed hard.

Me: leave him alone Tommy he's lonely.

Penhall: am not! Its been a long time since you know...

Judy: ew to much information.

Me : too much

We laughed.

Tommy: don't worry Penhall you'll meet someone soon, hopefully!

We ate dinner & went back to our rooms. Tyler & Ariel came to see us in our room. They were so cute . They were now 5 and 3. They absolutely loved Tommy.

Ariel: paw, paw we wanna go play in the sand!

Tommy: ok sweetie, let's go.

We took them to the beach. It was so beautiful & warm out there. We played in the sand, & built sand castles. Tommy also chased them around the beach. I just watched them & Smiled. Tommy was so happy enjoying time with his grandkids. I wished this moment could last forever. We took the kids back to their parents. We went back to our room.

Tommy: come lay with me baby.

I laid on Tommy's chest.

Tommy: did I tell you how beautiful you look today?

Me: I'm sure you did but I would love to hear it again. We laughed

Tommy: baby this is so wonderful, I wish I could have this moment for life. I want you to know something. I love you, I've always loved you, and even when I'm gone I'm gonna love you from heaven.

I got worried, why was he talking like this?

Me: Tommy, baby I love you too, but why are you talking like you're dying or something babe? Don't talk like that.

Tommy: babe, I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just saying . I love you is all. My love runs that deep.

Me: mine too Tommy. You have made me so happy. He kissed me.

Tommy: let's make love on the balcony. I laughed

Me: Tommy what if somebody sees us?

Tommy: so what we're married! Let's go. He grabbed my hand. They had a radio in the room. He turned it on. Between the sheets by the Isley Brothers was playing. It was too perfect. We were kissing. We took turns pleasuring each other. He laid me across the table on the balcony, I had my legs up, he was inside me. It felt so good

"Omg Tommy"! I moaned.

"Yes babe. Do you feel me"?

"Omg yes babe I feel you"!!

"How does it feel"?

"Good baby, omg so good". He was stroking me so good. He grabbed my hand.

"Play with yourself". I did. He watched. I was going crazy . He licked his lips. He got closer to me.

"Let me taste". He licked my fingers. He put my hand back down there. I continued what I was doing.

"Now taste yourself" I did. He smiled.

"Tommy kiss me there". He went down. He drove me insane. I cummed everywhere. I got off the table.

"Now let me kiss you there". I got on my knees & took him there.

"Fuck baby".

"Bend over the table". I bent over the table. He was inside me again. He grabbed my hair.

"Cum for me baby"

"Make me cum daddy". I was moaning. We both came together. Afterwards we took a bath together. I washed his hair, he washed mines. We got dressed in our PJs and fell asleep holding each other.

The next day, the guys rented a boat. We were going on a boat ride.

Judy: honey, you're glowing. Someone had a good night.

We laughed.

Me: yes my hubby definitely put it down last night

Judy: dang, I can't believe you guys still get down like after all of these years.

Me: hell yes, girl Tommy is the greatest lover I've ever had. We don't get wild like we used too, because you know.. his condition and plus we're getting older but, my baby still got game!!

Judy: yeah I know what you mean, me & Booker still shake the earth sometimes.

We laughed. The boat ride was so beautiful. We spent time talking to our kids, laughing, & having fun. On the way back, Tommy was standing behind me with his arms around me.

"Tommy I got a confession"

"Yes dear"?

"Last night we you were talking to me , I got kind of worried ".

"Why"?

"Because the way you were talking, it sounded like you were dying or you thought you were going to die, that scared me babe ."

"Baby I'm not going nowhere, I promise, I'm right here". He hugged me.

"Just promise me if you do that you'll take me with you ".

He laughed .

"Babe, I'm not sure it works that way but okay I promise."

We kissed so passionately.

The rest of the vacation was so beautiful. We went dancing, we rode jet skis, went swimming, had dinner, and pure fun. We took lots of pictures. I was so happy but I felt like something terrible was about to happen. I couldn't shake the feeling. Every since Tommy made that remark, I felt uneasy. I can't loose him. My world would crumble.