42. Double Date Fun & A Night Filled With Passion

It has been a while since me and Tommy have went out. We have been so busy working, dealing with kids , and taking care of home. On our off days we usually spend time with the kids and sleep. We had the weekend off. Tommy asked me out.

"Baby I was thinking we should team up with Judy & Booker and get away for the weekend, maybe go to the Beverly Hills Hotel"?

"Tommy I don't know the kids ."

"Baby we have 3 teenagers, who can watch the younger kids. They will be fine".

"I don't know Tommy, do you think it will be okay"?

"I don't see why not, besides it's not like we're leaving the state. We will be right across town."

"Okay let's do it".

Tommy was so excited. He booked the room and I called Judy and filled her in. She said yes let's go. Me and Judy decided to go shopping and get out hair and nails done. I decided to get my hair in a cute updo style, Judy got hers curled all over. We went into the clothing store. I found a cute fitted black jumpsuit and red leather thigh high boots. Judy found a sexy red dress and gold high heels. We decided to go to the lingerie department. I found some red laced bra & panties. Judy found a black laced nightgown. We were in the food court eating.

"Judy I really need this weekend with Tommy. I mean we are so busy . All of our time is devoted to the kids and working. And we barely have sex because we're afraid that the kids might walk in or could be listening at the door ".

"Girl tell me about it. That's why I jumped to the occasion. I wanna spend time with my hubby ".

"Girl me too . All night long ". We laughed. We left the mall and said we would see each other later. I went back home. When I walked in the kids were saying omg mommy you look so pretty. I smiled. Tommy wasn't home yet . I decided to give the kids some rules to follow while we were gone.

Me: okay kids me and you're daddy our going to gone for the weekend. we are going to hang with auntie Judy & uncle Booker. I am going to leave some money for food and emergencies. Kiyah is in charge do whatever she tells you as long as it's right. There will be absolutely no company allowed under any circumstances. There will be no fighting. Kiyah, Zach, Jeremiah, & Julianna please watch Harmony & Josiah at all times. Stay out of our room! Don't kill each other and please don't burn the house down . Any questions?

Harmony: mommy can I go?

Me: I'm sorry baby next time.

Harmony: okay .

Zach: where are you going?

Me: to a hotel. Maybe dancing, I will leave the number.

Jeremiah: can we order pizza?

Me: sure son but you're sister will be in charge of the money because it has to last all weekend.

Zach: can we order Cinemax?

Me: absolutely not! Nice try though.

Josiah: can you bring us back a toy?

Me: if you're good, we'll see .

Julianna: I hope you guys have fun mommy you deserve it .

Me: thanks baby.

Kiyah: don't worry mama. I've got it under control.

The other kids rolled their eyes .

Me: yeah you just make sure DeAndre isn't in here while we are gone.

Kiyah: yes ma'am.

Tommy came home from working out. I was getting dressed. He didn't see me yet . He went into the other bathroom to take a shower and get ready. He was going to wear a black polo shirt, black jeans, a red vest, and red and black vans. He decided to wear his hair down with a little in his face just how I liked it. His hair was so long and wavy. He had hoops in his ear. He had a beard and mustache coming in . He was so sexy. He sprayed on Polo Black for men .