37. Jasmine and Kiyah's Secret

Tommy walked to kiyah's door and knocked.

"Go away"!

"Um it's me babygirl your daddy".

"Come in ". He walked in sat on her bed. Rubbed her shoulder.

"JaKiyah baby"

"Daddy"

Tommy looked sad .

"Babygirl I'm sorry. You've got to understand. I'm only looking out for you I love you. I know you're 15 and you feel certain things but I'm just not ready for you to grow up. I was 15 before and I was wild. I just want you to be careful with this boy DeAndre is it?

"Yes."

"I'm not trying to run your life I just want you to be smart. I appreciate you coming to me and your mama. It showed maturity and responsibility. Makes me feel like doin something right with you kids. " He started to cry. She hugged him 

"Don't cry daddy it's okay. I'm glad you're looking out for me. But I will be okay . I will be really smart and DeAndre is a nice guy you will see". Tommy saw how her eyes lit up when she said his name. It made him smile but scared at the same time .

"You really like him huh"?

"Yes daddy I really do and likes me. He writes me notes almost everyday".

Tommy looked worried. He cleared his throat.

"Notes what kind of notes"?!

"Relax daddy nothing nasty. Just funny things, poetry, or he will tell me that he likes my outfit or my hair and my perfume".

Tommy thought to himself "omg this isn't happening." We are not having this conversation.

"Has he tried anything you know"?

"Ew no daddy"!

"Hey I gotta ask ".

They laughed.

"Well invite him over for dinner tomorrow night and don't worry about your brothers I'll control them. I know they can irritate you sometimes".

"Omg thank you daddy ".

"You're welcome um just promise me that you two only stick to note writing "?

"I promise daddy, I swear". They hugged and Tommy came into the bedroom. I was laying down with Harmony.

"Oh no you can go put her in her room. I love her to death but I wanna make love to my wife".

I laughed. 

" Relax babe I'm getting up ".

"Hurry please". We laughed.  I came back into the room locked the door because you know children and Tommy threw me on the bed gently. I laughed and screamed. We made love.

Time jump: Kiyah was now 17, the twins 13, Julianna was 12, Josiah was 6 and Harmony was 4. They were all so big. Kiyah and DeAndre had been dating for two years now. Tommy grew to like him. He was a very respectful young man. Very cute as well. She would go on dates with him. Tommy would worry but he remained cool. One day I was in the kitchen making dinner and she came home from school .

"Mama"? I turned around .

"Hey babe how was school"? I kissed her cheek.

"Fine . Is daddy here"? I need to talk to you alone"?

"No he's picking up your sisters and brothers. Everything okay"? She broke down. I said to myself OMG don't tell me .

"What is it Ja'Kiyah what happened"???

"Mama I'm so sorry but me and DeAndre had sex ".

My heart stopped for a min. I felt dizzy I had to sit down. I was trying to find the words. I remember telling my mama the same thing only difference is I'm pregnant followed that sentence. Omg this can't be real .

"Come again"!?!

"I had sex mama".

"Omg baby when? Where? How? Omg what?"!

"Last night after the movies at his house ".

"JaKiyah LaShelle Thomas please tell me you used protection "?

"Yes ma'am I swear".

"Omg what were you thinking and why was you at his house?"

"He invited me in for a minute to show me his new game system and we started kissing then one thing led to another ".

"JaKiyah omg are you okay? Were you scared "?

"I'm fine mommy. Yes I was ". I hugged her.

"Are you mad mama "?

"Mad no disappointed yes because I wish you would have come talk to me first. I'm not mad though you're 17. I've been there. At least you used protection. These kinds of things happens around this age".

"Mama you can't tell daddy, he will hate me and kill DeAndre ". She broke down

"Calm down baby you're daddy would never hate you and I wouldn't let him kill DeAndre. But I don't know about keeping this secret baby . I've never kept secrets from your daddy".

"Please mommy he's gonna make me stop seeing him and I don't want too . I love him please".!

"Omg you're in love"?

"Yes I think so".

I smiled and cried.

"Omg you're first love".

"Okay but if your daddy asks or notices anything different I will not lie to him"!

"Ok mama thanks omg".

"Did it hurt?"!

"Yes a little".

"Was it ? You know".

"Yea it was nice".

"Omg JaKiyah"!. I hugged her. I cried

"Okay you're gonna have to act the way you normally do. Don't act differently. Somehow people can tell when you loose your virginity".

"Ok mama I promise. I'm so sorry I let you down" she cried. I hugged her 

"Shh it's okay. I was prepared for this but I don't think you're daddy is". Just then Tommy and the kids came in. He saw her crying and hugging me .

"Remember act normal".

He walked up to us . Hugged us 

"Everything okay?"

"Um yeah she just has cramps".

"Oookkay tmi". He went in the living room.

Omfg  this can't be happening. What if Tommy finds out?? What do I do?