30. Mending broken hearts

I called Judy . I felt so ashamed, guilty, and hurt. I couldn't believe what I did. How could I be so stupid? Judy answered I was crying.

"Hey girl what's wrong"?

"Judy I messed up"!

"Ok calm down I'll be right over stay put ".

Judy came over . She saw me and hugged me . I cried on her shoulder.

"What happened"?

"I messed up. I went out for drinks with my partner, Rodriguez but we call him Nicky. Penhall saw me. Then I let Nicky kiss me. Penhall told Tommy, and Tommy came over and went off. Judy what did I do?" I didn't mean anything by it. And then on top of that I'm pregnant again".

"Wow, um are you okay did he hurt you "?

"No Tommy would never hurt me".

"Jasmine I'm your friend but I must be honest with you. It doesn't look right. You are a married woman yes you and Tommy are separated but, you told him that y'all was going to fix it. I love you girl but you're in the wrong. How would you feel if Tommy did it?" I know things happened in the past but, I mean now how would you feel if he did it now?"

" I would be hurt ".

"Exactly. So you can't blame him for going off ".

"I know . " I broke down

"And what's even worse is Tommy knows him ".

"What "?!?

"Yes he worked with his partner before. He said Nicky was bragging about sleeping with married women says he loves to do it. Judy what did I do? What if he lies and tell people he slept with me? I could loose my husband, I don't wanna loose Tommy "!!

"Jasmine Tommy loves you but it's going to take some hard work because now you're going to have to regain his trust but if you guys love each other enough. It could work out. Try not to stress to much you're pregnant. Just let him calm down and go talk to him. Don't worry about Rodriguez. I'll handle him. I love you girl ". She hugged me ..

Tommy went home. He was so angry. The kids were with Doug. They were asleep.

"Thanks for watching the kids".

"No problem anytime".

"Are you okay"?

"No I'm not " he broke down. Doug hugged him .

"It's gonna be okay ".

"She's pregnant again".

"Omg wow"!

"Right and she was drinking".

"If something happens to my baby, I will never forgive her".

"Don't worry the baby will be fine*.

"I hope so".

"Are you going to stay with her"?

"Of course I love her "!!

"Okay well work it out. Talk to your wife. You guys have children. Make this work. You guys are so great together. She's your soulmate ". He smiled.

"You've made mistakes and so has she. Bury the hatchet. Reconstruct your marriage".

"I am. I will".

Doug left. Tommy went and got in the bed with the kids. He hugged & kissed them. He cried. He said to himself we gotta fix this. We gotta get back together. And then to think we have one more coming. He hugged the kids tight. Kiyah woke up.