26. Let me love you

It's been 3 weeks since me and Tommy had sex. Julianna was doing so much better. We was working alot. Tommy was secretly upset about the no sex but he didn't say anything but I knew because he was irritated & snappy. I went to work one day. Tommy had the day off. So he decided to plan something special. He thought to himself " I gotta be with my wife". He called Judy and asked if she could babysit the kids for the night she said sure bring them over. so he did. Tommy decided to cook steak, and baked potatoes. He got some wine, rose petals, and candles.  He took a shower and waited for me to get home. I left work. I came home. When I walked in . Everything was so beautiful. Tommy had rose petals on the floor, candles lit, and dinner on the table. He looked so handsome . He had his hair pulled back into a ponytail, he had on sweat pants and a tee shirt. 

"Welcome home baby"

"Omg Tommy this is so beautiful"

"Come on sit down let's eat." He had soft r&b music playing in the background. He had that look in his eyes .

"Where are the kids"

"With Judy".

I smiled. "you thought of everything didn't you".

"Yes baby"

We ate dinner. He was staring at me.

"What"? I smiled

"Nothing baby. I just think you're so beautiful"

I smiled.

"Thank you"

We finished dinner. 

"Dance with me baby "

We danced. We was looking into each other's eyes.  He had a seductive look in his eye. Turned me on.

"Baby come with me". He leaded me to the bathroom. He had my bath water ran, with, candles lit, rose petals on the floor, and music in the background.

"Baby take a bath" I'll be out here waiting."

"Okay". I took a bath, it was so relaxing. I came out in my silk bath robe. I had pinned my hair up with a clip. Tommy was laying in bed. I joined him . I was laying on my back. He was on his side, facing me .

"Thank you baby*

"Yes ma'am no problem*

We were staring at each other. We started kissing. He was rubbing me up and down. I was moaning and breathing hard.  He was kissing my neck. He whispered in my ear

"Don't fight it baby, let me love you".  When he said that it lit a fire under me. I undid my robe, took it off and threw it on the floor. We made love. The old fashioned way. We did it over and over again. I cried not because of pain but because of happiness and pleasure. We made another baby. We were finally done. We were laying there .

"Omg baby"

"Yes baby I know I'm the man".

We laughed.

"Thanks for being patient with me Tommy "

"Baby I will always be patient with you. I love you "

"I love you too Tommy."

We fell asleep. This night was so perfect. My mama was right I met my king.