17. Jealous ex lover

Time jump: Me and Tommy had a little girl. She is a year old. Her name is Julianna Michelle Hanson. The boys Zach & Jeremiah are 2 and Ja'Kiyah is 6.  Me and Tommy had a beautiful wedding in the Bahamas. We decided to do marriage counseling before we got married since so much happened while were engaged even before. Tommy bought us a bigger house since our family got bigger.  Our kids are so wonderful but they tend to fight alot. The twins are always going toe to toe with each other. The girls not so much. JaKiyah just gets a little mad when Julianna messes with her toys. I tell them they have to be sweet to each other and share. Tommy is such a great dad and husband. And boy was he fine as ever. His hair grew longer and he was starting to get a beard. He had abs from working out a little. He was so sexy!! I decided to get on birth control. I wanted the babies to grow up a little before we even dreamed of having another kid. I had been working out to. The baby weight was cute but I wanted to tone it up. Tommy told I didn't need to but I wanted to. Tommy was mad at first when I told him about birth control said that I was depriving us of having children. He said that if it was meant for us to have alot of children we should just let it happen. I told him he was right but we have 4 kids under the age of 10 we gotta slow down. He said okay. I cut my hair into a short bob style and highlighted it with gold like streaks. It was too cute.  Me and Tommy was both working on cases now. Judy had her baby right after I had Julianna. It was a boy named Jerome. He was so adorable. He looked alot lie booker. Gina and her husband moved to New York 6 months ago we miss her so much.

Fuller had me on a case. It was about a girl who was raped at a frat party. it really got to me I couldn't stand rapists. I was going undercover in a dorm to try and catch these guys who did it. We actually were all on this case.  I was at the chapel one day and my whole world turned upside down who knew in a blink of an eye a tornado could come through and tear everything apart. At least try to. I'm not talking about a physical tornado but a human one. Stick with me I'll explain. 

I was sitting at my desk and that's when I saw him. Alex Thomas one of the worst guys I have ever dated . I dated him right  before I met Tommy. He was from my old precinct. I thought to myself. What the fuck? Why is he here? Omg just what I needed . Alex was a arrogant asshole. He was so full of himself. He also used to hit me. I hope he doesn't recognize me. 

"Jasmine Christine Love"!?!?

I rolled my eyes. Fuck!!

He walked over to my desk and laughed .

" They told me you worked here how have you been doll"?

"Great just peachy ".

"And for the record its not Love anymore it's Hanson Jasmine Hanson "!!

He looked at me with a shocked look. 

"Hanson ?" Like Tom Hanson"?

"Yeah that's my sexy husband".

"Wow  someone has jungle fever*!! He laughed

"Excuse me"?

"I'm just joking girl calm down".

"Okay well you can walk away now. I'm busy"

"Aww don't be like that we're old friends"

"No we're not. We aren't shit ".

He laughed  

"See ya later Mrs. Hanson"

I couldn't believe this shit. I walked to Fuller's office. I knocked then walked in 

"Captain why is Alex Thomas here"?

"Jasmine he's working on a case. Why do you know him"?

"Yes I used to date him. He is a asshole and he used to beat me".

"What"?!?!"

"Yes"

"Oh wow um this is gonna cause all kinds of problems"

"Would you like some time off with pay untill he leave?

"Yes sir I would because I know he's going to make things hard for me and Tommy"

"Okay you got it and I will talk to Tom ".

Fuller pulled me off the case and sent me home for 2 weeks with pay. 

I went home. Tommy was at the dorm. Judy called.

"Hey why did u leave are you okay?" Something wrong with the kids".?

"No their fine. It's a new guy there named Alex Thomas. He's an ex. He used to beat me . I dated him right before Tommy and he already knows that me and Tommy is married. I told Fuller. So he pulled me off the case and put me on paid vacation".

"OMG him and Tommy ".

"I know Judy I'm scared ". Me and Tommy is so happy. He could cost me my marriage. He's petty that way". I started crying.

"No he won't we won't let him"

"You gotta tell Tommy*

"Oh I am when he gets home*

Later that night Tommy came home. I was watching tv with the kids. He walked up and greeted us. He saw I looked worried. 

" Um baby come in the kitchen"

"Okay I gotta warm your dinner anyways".

"Baby what's wrong"?

I looked down. I gotta tell him ...

"Sit down baby eat"

"Okay tell me what's wrong"

"Okay I got this ex Alex Thomas, I dated him before you I mean right before you. Well he's at Jump Street. He is a asshole. He used to beat me. And he knows about us. He came up to my desk saying I had jungle fever and some other nonsense. Well I told Fuller and he pulled me off the case and put me on two week paid vacation untill he leaves".

Tom was pissed. He clinched his fist.  He pushed the table scared me.

"I'm gone kill him"

Tom was mad he was shouting. The babies were crying. I picked them up. 

"Really Tommy scare them why don't you"!

Tom left.

I was crying. I tried stopping him but he wouldn't listen. Omg I hope he doesn't do something stupid. Omg. I had to tell him.  The babies were crying. I consoled them. I was so worried. Omg where did he go? I tried calling around no one saw him. This can't be happening.