CH 1

Dunk Natachai is now 19 years old. He lived with his grandparents since he was young. His parents got divorced, and eventually both were looking for new happiness and having children of their own. So what was the point of giving birth to me? And then left this child behind to be raised by his grandparents. When Dunk turned 10 years old, his grandparents also died. He and his uncle were left alone, living together in the countryside.

He only heard everything about his parents from his grandparents. There are absolutely no photos or memories of his parents. But in his mind he didn't need any of their care or attention. Because his grandparents gave me a complete childhood.

It went smoothly like that until he was 18 years old. He got to know that he had to marry into a noble family in Thailand to pay off the debt his father had assigned to him. Is it too much to think that he waa the object of exchange ?

I got married when I turned 19, after marriage I moved in to my husband's house and started doing my role as a
"Good wife" of the house.

------------------------------

Careful! Baby!!!

Dunk shouted when a child was standing on the road and in front of him was a car approaching at quite a fast speed.

Dunk did not care about the danger and ran to pull the baby out of that position. Luckily, it was just a little bit too late. But he injured himself this time, his arm hit the front of the car so hard that his hand was now red and swollen. But he still tried to endure and return to work at the company.

"Dunk! What's wrong with your hand? It's swollen and purple."

Kao sitting next to him saw Dunk's movements having difficulty, then looked down at his hand, saw his swollen wrist and asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, I guess I just bumped into the head of the car and it's swollen, it will be gone after a little while."

Oh! Got hit by a car? Do you have pain anywhere else? Why don't you go to the hospital?

Kao affirmed that he had feelings for Dunk, right from the first day he worked at the company. But Kao didn't know that he had been married for 2 years already. That's why even though Dunk said he was fine and explained he wasn't hit by a car, Kao still forced him to go to the hospital.

---------------

"You dislocated your wrist. Due to a strong impact, you will have to wear a cast for a while. Please bear with it for a while! If you have pain, take the painkillers I prescribe. Avoid carrying heavy items and vigorous exercise."

The doctor looked at his X-ray and gave detailed instructions.

I took my phone and called my husband....after a few rings he picked up the phone

The warm voice of the person on the other side rang out.

"Are...Are you free?"

What I got back was a cold voice.

(I'm at a meeting!)

Meetings, always meetings. Every time it's for this reason. But I have no right to ask him back.

"I'm sorry... Please continue work"

Dunk said then turned off the phone. He knew he didn't want to hear his voice for too long so he took the initiative to hang up first. I looked down at my arm that was in a cast and then took a taxi home.

Joong feels that Dunk is a bit strange today. Before, he rarely called him, but then he dismissed it and continued working.

Their relationship is just a relationship of exchange and mutual benefit, without love. He paid off all his debt and Joong had a husband in name only. Both live their own lives without anything to do with each other. The only thing is, Dunk has already fallen in love with his nominal husband.

---------------------

Joong carried his tired body home after a day of work at the company. Dunk is still waiting for him to return, as it was his habit. Joong saw him sleeping on the couch but when he looked carefully, he saw that his hand was in a cast, what's wrong!

"Dunk....Go ahead, and sleep in the bedroom."

Dunk opened his eyes slightly, rubbed his eyes with his hand to wake up, then spoke in a hoarse, sleepy voice:

"You're back. Let me go reheat the food for you."

Joong pulled him back as soon as he stood up and went into the kitchen, asking:

"Why does your hand have to be in a cast?"

Dunk just smiled, stood up and went into the kitchen:

"I was not careful, so I got hurt, it's not too serious."

Joong also ran into the kitchen after Dunk, telling him to stand aside and let him do it himself. He was so flustered that if he wasn't careful, he would burn himself.

Looking at his hand in a cast, he felt sorry, why didn't he tell me?

"Temporarily take a break from work at the company for a few days, stay home and rest until the day the cast is removed, I'll go with you."

Joong himself didn't notice that he had changed the way he addressed Dunk, his voice was also gentler. Only Dunk felt it, a warmth rising in his heart that made his heart skip a beat. Looking at the person's back in the kitchen, he once wished he could hug that back and inhale that light, masculine perfume. But when he think about it, I am only a "husband in name only".