CH 8

Joong drove as fast as he could to return to Dunk. Yet you can take care of yourself. Looking at Dunk on the hospital bed must have been very painful, and I felt really miserable because I had made a huge mistake towards Dunk. He will never forgive himself for this. If anything, it was only when Dunk truly forgave him.

I heard him say that he has had a stomach ache for a long time. But being sick is not pleasant at all. Before, every day was tormented by pain. Just skipping meals, not eating on time or psychological pressure is enough to make you want to die. And psychology is always the area that scares him the most. If you skip meals or eat at the wrong time, eating something will make the pain less painful. But psychology is not like that? Can you be happy after being sad? Can you still laugh after crying? Can you be happy after being in despair?

No way! But if there is, it's just forced and fake.

Dunk was in so much pain that he had to go to the hospital because of psychological problems. As for that mentality, that photo says it all.

"Are you awake?"

Dunk looked up at the person he didn't want to see at all. Just seeing Joong made his body ache. Not in the stomach but in the heart.

Dunk just nodded slightly.

"Can you come home with me Dunk ? You're so sick, I'm so worried about leaving you alone."

(He's worried about me, So funny... Sleeping with your ex then turns around and says he's worried about me. So stupid, I am to believe him......I've thought about divorce before, Then follow him back and live for a while longer. There's no loss at all.... After that period, he will leave as the "third person".....Dunk is wrong, Right now I am the only one, Pink is the third person. And saying that nothing has been lost is completely wrong. After I leave, you'll understand.

"Okay Joong, I'll follow you home."

Joong placed a kiss on Dunk's lips, gently patting his head, showing his affection and gentleness.

---------------------

After arriving home.

"Do you know? Pink has met me. She asked for your line number, saying she wanted to talk to you. I think she seems to like you very much."

(So funny. If you loved me that much, I wouldn't have gone to the hospital joong for what you did with her while I was away)

Dunk just smiled and said to him

"So I'm lucky that she likes me "

Joong still hasn't noticed the differences in Dunk's words and facial expressions. Just assumed that he is still tired.

After a while, Dunk slowly continued

"Joong, Do you still love Pink?..."

Joong stiffened slightly at his question. A fatal blow. As if reminding him of last night. And fear that Dunk already knows it.

"Don't ask me that question Dunk. Because I love you. I Love only you. Before, I was a very bad husband who didn't care about you. At that time, I didn't know for who this feelings were for anymore. Is it you or Pink? But until now, I can be sure that my feelings rest entirely on you."

"Can I be your only one Joong ?"

(Dunk wants joong to be his only one, so why is he still hanging out with Pink? Joong wants you so don't you want him? And Dunk affirmed that he loved him more.

And in love, whoever loves more loses. Loses miserably ) dunk thought to himself

"Um...I love you too joong...."

Before Dunk could finish speaking, Joong pressed Dunk down on the bed and completely captured his lips. Despite the fact that Dunk is still not completely healthy right now. Dunk didn't want to resist because his strength couldn't compare to his strength. Moreover, if I have accepted living with Joong for a short period of time. Why not enjoy that? Dunk will show Pink that she is not Joong's only one, nor is she the person that Joong needs the most.

Dunk is gentle, but that doesn't mean Dunk is afraid of Pink. I don't want to be a scheming, malicious wolf, but I also don't want to be a weak, young sheep. If a sheep is too gentle, sooner or later it will end up in the wolf's belly

Always know when to humble yourself in front of others and when not to... Only then can we exist.

Dunk proactively pressed Joong down below, little by little leaving dark red kisses on his neck as a way to slap Pink in the face.

The kiss marks on his neck are a mark of my own sovereignty. Don't let anyone touch it.

Joong didn't know that there were a few marks on his neck left by Pink. Dunk, after gliding over those spots, sucked harder, making that spot darker than the spots next to it. Every nerve of Joong seemed to be stimulated and filled with joy. No girl has ever brought him this excitement.

Turning Dunk over and lying face down on the bed, he leaned close to his ear and radiated warm breath

"Are you sure you're healthy enough wife ?"

Dunk didn't know how to be afraid yet, so he said the official sentence slowly to his strength ( Why joong Or you are afraid...that you are not strong enough to satisfy me )

Joong slightly raised one eyebrow, the expression of a winner

"So let's bet shall we "