CH - 30

If i use (***) that means someone is getting a slap or a beating.

Enjoy reading

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dunk woke up unable to move. On one side is a baby clinging tightly to him. On one side, Joong squeezed his waist tightly and hugged him. Dunk was in the middle position, being forced to turn around and having difficulty turning around. Annoyed, he slapped Joong's hand hard, startling him awake.

"Dunkkkk....Why did you hit me? "

Dunk was angry and looked at him.

"Because of you I cant move. "

Dunk removed his hand and turned towards Jayd hugging the baby and continuing to sleep.

"Dunk...Turn around to me "

Dunk ignored Joong, still holding the baby tightly and continuing to sleep. A strong force turned his whole body around. Joong successfully locked Dunk in his arms.

"What are you doing joong ? Jayd is here"

Dunk tried to push Joong away but ended up being squeezed even tighter.

"Your husband is right next to you and you dare hug "another guy"."

***

Joong Archen received a slap from Dunk  for very stupid reason

"That other guy" was created by you Mr. Joong Archen "

Joong knows it, but still he is jealous.

"No way. I can only hug you."

Dunk sighed helplessly moved on to another topic. But the controversy never ends.

"Why don't you go? "

"But I dont want to "

Knew it...his staff must also be very helpless. Because there is a boss who is quite "unstable".

" Dunk help me tie my necktie "

Dunk knelt on the bed and gently tied the tie for Joong without paying attention. The "opportunist" was tightening his grip on his waist, little by little, taking advantage of the opportunity to slide his hand into his shirt and rub everything covered by the thin layer of fabric.

"Get your hands off me....immediately..."

Dunk lightly glared at him, the person who went from rubbing his waist to the same action but below his soft buttocks.

"Wife...can we "do" a little bit and then I can go to work? What do you say "

***

This slap is more painful than the one before.

"Go to work now....Is that all you can think of in your head?"

It seemed like a slap was useless to Joong, his face was still the same - as if he wanted to eat him alive.

"I only have "your" image in my head, nothing else. "

***

Another slap on both sides of the face. Dunk angrily pushed him away and lay down, hugging Jayd to sleep.

"Then don't come home tonight. "

Joong knew Dunk was angry but still tried to joke, no matter what, he couldn't comfort him.

"Dunk aren't you afraid that I have someone else? "

Dunk did not answer but instead his whole body trembled. Joong was so panicked that he turned Dunk around and saw the tear-stained face him.