CH 6

"But I will miss you very much Dunk"

Dunk placed his hand on Joong's face, feeling the warmth of both of them. The word "remember" doesn't seem quite right, right? Because Dunk should have gone, Joong should be happy! Why are you not happy? Because of the person who has returned.

"You'll get used to it!"

I also don't know anyone or need to get to know each other. But for now, let's just say you're talking about yourself.

After a while, Joong had to give in to Dunk's stubbornness. That night, Joong ignored the fact that he still hadn't fully recovered and lay down on the bed until dawn.

-------------

"Remember to call me when you get there. I'm waiting for your phone call."

Dunk nodded and then packed his things.

When he returned to his hometown, the scenery here made him feel somewhat more comfortable. Many times I want to leave everything behind and return to this simple peace. I also wish I was a heartless and cold person so I wouldn't be influenced by any emotions. Dunk once thought that when he stepped into Joong's house, both he and he would benefit, just living without having anything to do with each other. Who can't do it? But I was wrong! Really wrong!

I love him! Loving someone without knowing if that person loves you or not?

------------------------

Joong opened the door after one ring. Recognizing the familiar figure of the girl who must have longed for him every day and night. Remember the terrible way Dunk was treated. It's Pink

"Honey....Sniff...."

Before he could react, Pink hugged Joong tightly and sobbed. If it were before, he might have wrapped his arms around Pink and caressed her, but for some reason, he doesn't have those feelings now. And I don't know when my feelings when standing in front of Pink are like those of a friend. Not so close

"Pink...Let's go inside and talk..."

Pink also obediently followed Joong into the house. Entering the house that she had dreamed of one day owning, along with a few other things.

(What can I say about Pink? Selfish, scheming and ambitious. He was once betrayed by Pink just because she found a new target, not much richer but because she wanted to change her taste, she bluntly kicked Joong aside. Now, when she was betrayed by her new lover the same way she betrayed him, she still boldly turned back to find Joong. It's just a pity that Joong's feelings are no longer placed on Pink.)

"Why did you return home pink ? I heard you have a good life over there."

"My beloved! He...sniff...betrayed me...He has someone else joong...sniff..."

Pink tried to force out a few tears to gain trust. She thought Joong still loved her, so he certainly couldn't hold back. But if life was like a dream, then where would life be? Joong is completely emotionless. To put it bluntly, up until now he's only been thinking about Dunk.

Pink suddenly hugged him, pretended to sob and said with a hoarse voice

"Can we...come back honey... Actually, I still love you, Joong..."

Then she proactively kissed him on the lips, a place that only Dunk was allowed to touch.

Joong gently pushed Pink away, wiping away the tears on her cheeks

"Pink...I'm married! You should keep to yourself a bit, Dunk thinks it won't be good. Our relationship is over, but I can still consider you a friend. I'm here so you can keep me company and share. But there shouldn't be things that go beyond friendship. Because I love Dunk.... I Don't want him to be sad."

So is Pink wrong?

(But I can't let myself lose to Dunk. Pink will take Joong away from Dunk, so that once again, Joong must obey her.) Pink thought about it

Pink tried to look pitiful, wiping away tears from from her face, and looked up at Joong

"I understand, what are you waiting for? Be happy... I will come to you when I'm sad. Will it be OK?"

("There's no way to be happy Joong, you have to be mine, you can't be his....just you wait, Dunk Natachai") Pink thought and smiled slyly which joong didn't notice