CH 19

"Let's talk about it later. Let's go eat? I'm so hungry "

Mathew continued to pat his head, ignoring his burning eyes.

"Okay, What do you want to eat? If you're new here, you probably aren't used to eating Western food. Are you willing to eat Japanese or Thai food?"

Dunk nodded in agreement, ran after mathew and brought his luggage to the car.

On the way, Mathew saw Dunk looking out the window thinking about something all the time, so he worriedly asked

"What's up? I see you keep thinking about it something."

Dunk shook his head, still looking out the window. Melbourne is crowded and bustling, just like Bangkok. The only difference is that there is no sign of "that person" here.

Dunk misses Joong, misses his face, his eyes and the scent of his body. In the remaining time, he will have to get used to losing those things in life, even losing the person he loves most. What to do when the person who loved first is you, the person who is most heartbroken is you and the person who is hurt the most is also you?

"Not even that, Or did you and Joong quarrel? Really, can't husbands and wives give in to each other a little? Young people today are so strange, they avoid each other even when they're angry..."

"Joong and I are divorced phi "

"....Huh? Divorce?"

What he received in return was Mathew's surprised eyes, plus a bit of anger.

"Let me ask that boy, what he did to you that you both got divorce. It cannot be left like that."

Dunk stopped Mathew when he was about to take out his phone to call Joong.

"Phi, Please don't call him. Joong didn't do anything wrong, it's just me that was wrong. It's because I left on my own without telling him in advance, and I signed the divorce papers in advance. It's my fault"

"You're always like that, Always admit your own mistakes. Even when you do nothing. I know there must be a reason why you did that. Tell me dunk "

When Dunk heard this, he burst into tears.

"Don't ask me why I did that. If you still consider me your younger brother, delete Joong's number, There's nothing that can save our relationship anymore."

Dunk didn't say why, so Mathew didn't want to continue. You're my brother, so you know him well.

Mathew sighed and erased the phone number line right in front of him. Rubbing Dunk's back comforted him.

--------------------

"Joong....Enough! Don't drink anymore..."

Pond reached out to grab the wine glass from Joong's hand. He drank three bottles of heavy wine, but there was no hangover that made him forget Dunk. Looking at Joong, he looks like a lost soul. Emaciated, dark circles under his eyes were clearly visible just from running around all night looking for Dunk.

"Pond... Where is Dunk? I have to find Dunk"

Pond knows his friend is not sober enough right now, but what Joong said is true. Joong misses Dunk very much. He is really going crazy.

"Let's go home....You're drunk."

Joong shook Pond's hand away and continued to drink more heavy glasses of wine.

Pond was also upset because of his friend. Why is he always the one to handle his troubles? Pond this time really got angry and gave a punch to joong making him awake

"Are you awake yet? Dunk left because of you. If you had made it clear from the beginning that you no longer loved Pink, things wouldn't have come to this. If only on the first day Dunk stepped into your life, you would have understood him a little. Dunk would not have suspect that your feelings for him were real or playful. Tell me the truth. Do you love Dunk?"

Tears streamed down his face without any emotion. It's been a long time since he told dunk.

"I love Dunk! Love so much. I cannot live without him. I have to find Dunk, he's often sick, I have to stay by his side."

The wine glass in my hand fell and broke. That was also the moment when Joong fainted from the fatigue of his current body. Not eating anything all day, staying up all night, plus heavy bottles of wine. No one will be able to survive.