CH 23

Joong said nothing, leaning down to lean on his small shoulder.

"Dunk.... Please. Please come back to me. During this time, I was very tired."

When Joong is tired, Dunk is tired. He has his parents by his side, has a stable career, and has someone he truly loves by his side. So what else is required of you?

Money, status or love? He has all of them. Or does he just wants to reclaim Jayd . If so, I won't allow it.

"Let go joong....Don't complain to me. I have no need to hear that. I have no responsibility to take care of you. If you want to complain, go see your little lover. I repeat one last time, I will never return to my country....with you. And don't think you can take Jayd away from me...you don't have that right. "

"Dunk...that's too much."

Joong almost shouted, making Dunk a little startled.

"I told you Pink don't have anything to do with me anymore. Since the day you left, all her plans have been exposed. Have you ever heard me explain? Have you ever stayed to listen to my apology? Or just silently decide everything, do what you want without thinking about how other people feel. Do you feel selfish, Dunk?"

"Alright joong I'm selfish, I'm stupid. I'm stupid because I met you in my life. I'm selfish because I don't think about anyone else's feelings. Is that okay now ?"

"Dunk..."

Joong was suddenly angry and raised his hand to slap Dunk, but his hand slightly stopped and held the air when Dunk used his hand to cover his face, his eyes closed tightly. The hand in mid-air moved to hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry Dunk....I'm sorry. Just vent your anger on me. Hit me until you calm down. But I beg you, don't leave me alone again. During the past five years, you have no idea how much alcohol I've drank, Dunk. I forced myself to drink, until I saw your image in a drunken state. From someone who couldn't drink alcohol, he became an alcoholic. Without wine, without your image, I couldn't sleep."

Dunk doesn't want to face Joong anymore. He was afraid that the last bit of strength he tried to keep would be gone. Then cry again.

"I repeat..... Get out of my house. Right away joong "

Dunk screamed high-pitched, pulled him out and slammed the door. His whole body seemed to have no strength left as he sat down on his knees, tears streaming down his bright white face.

"I'm sorry joongBut I'm not brave enough to face this relationship anymore. This pain is enough."

"Uncle Joong....Why don't you go inside and talk to my dad? "

Jayd came home, only to find Joong standing in front of the house. Joong bent down and picked up the boy in his arms. Looking at the little boys' faces being so white he felt like they could spit out milk.

"We already talked. Does Jayd want to have a big dad?"

The child did not understand the meaning of what Joong said, so he stupidly asked again.

"What do you mean by big dad? Can you eat it? Jayd has never been fed by Pa this type of thing "

Oh my god, his son wants to eat him too.

"No, my child....Your Pa is my husband who gave birth to you, so he is your little dad and I am your big Dad. You are my son too. So do you want me to be your big dad ?"

"Jayd wants Uncle Joong to be Jayd's big dad. Yayyyy "

The baby said something that surprised Joong. Exactly what he was expecting

"Really jayd "

Joong asked again, pretending not to know anything.

"Yes uncle Joong is handsome, rich, and strong. Going with Dad will be great. Jayd notes."

Joong burst out laughing because of how cute his child was. This cuteness is inherited from Dunk for sure.

"So...your big dad will go first. Tomorrow I will come play with Jayd and also take good care of his little dad, my baby."

The two greeted each other and finally Joong said goodbye to Jayd and returned to the hotel. Joong knows Jayd will be the bridge between him and Dunk.

At any cost, Joong must make Dunk return to him.

Dunk is an absolute supreme being. He is the one who brings positive energy, colors the blandness in his life, is the light, is the sunflower.

Without those things, Joong's life is dark