CH 24

"Pa.....Does little dad like big dad?"

Dunk was surprised that his son could use the words big dad and little dad. Because before, he had never explained to the child the meaning of those words.

"Jayd Do you understand what big dad and little dad are? Why use such strange words? Who is the big dad?"

Dunk was in a bad mood and became a bit irritable with his child.

"It's Uncle Joong... Oh no Dad Joong told me so. Dad said big dad is little dad's husband. And little dad is the one who gave birth to the baby. Pa gave birth to jayd, so is Dad joong Pa's husband ?"

Jayd carelessly answered the question without knowing that right now, dunk was most afraid of hearing Joong's name. The name made his feelings heavy and painful.

"That's none of our business. Why don't you listen to me at all? I told you not to talk to strangers, but the older you get, the more stubborn you become."

Jayd saw that he was angry, he did not dare to argue back but only dared to mumble.

"Mrs. Arian said that Dad joong is your husband..."

"Do you take my words seriously Jayd ? If Dad said it's none of your business, then you don't need to ask too much. Go brush your teeth and get some sleep go right now "

Jayd felt a little angry when he heard his father scold him like that, and eventually burst into tears. He ran quickly to his room and close the door. When Dunk saw his son crying, he realized he had raised his voice at him.

"The boy didn't do anything wrong. What are you doing Dunk. The boy is right... Joong... is my legal husband "

Dunk went up to Jayd's room, the boy hid himself in the blanket. The thick blanket also moved with each hiccup of the boy. Dunk went over and removed the blanket to prevent the baby from suffocating, wiping away his tear-stained face

"Jayd baby, I'm sorry. I was angry with you for no reason. Sorry baby, Pa doesn't need a husband or anything. Pa just wants to be with Jayd that's it. Please forgive me child for raising my voice at you "

Two small arms wrapped around his neck, burying his head in Dunk's warm chest.

"Jayd is not angry with Pa anymore. Jayd knows that Pa has also suffered a lot because of Jayd. Jayd  loves Pa very much! "

------------------------

"Have you met Dunk?"

Pond's voice rang out from the other side.

"Yes...Mine and Dunk's child is 4 years old. "

Pond was surprised and looked at Phuwin, who was sitting near him. Pond was surprised because he have known joong since they were kids and joong didn't really wanted kids. But now listening to him being so happy makes me feel good too.

"So ....This is a good opportunity. If you admit your mistake, Dunk will understand right away."

If so, it's so simple.

"but it doesn't change anything pond "

Pond also agreed, no one could say it.

"You have to use actions, idiot. Who can say it? Especially with a stupid person like you."

Joong asked again

"What should I do Pond ?"

"Dunk will go with Jayd wherever he goes, right? So now you have to convince your child to go play or eat with you. Dunk will come along, then you can handle it yourself. No matter whether Dunk likes it or not? As long as there's a baby, Dunk will take the initiative to go with you "

------------------------

Dunk ran to open the door after he heard ringing the bell. But he was surprised to see joong again

"What are you doing here? If you don't go, I'll call security."

Joong gave the bag of food that seemed to be the lightest for him to hold, without needing consent, he went straight into the house.

"You can relax, the whole area knows I'm your husband. Besides, I just want to visit you and the baby. How dare you not let me see our child"

Dunk doesn't care, because now even if he chases Joong, he won't go anywhere.

Dunk feels that Joong is really clumsy at cooking. Just messing around made him suddenly smile.

"Uiii....."

Dunk was startled and ran to Joong's side, his hand was cut and bleeding a lot. Dunk quickly washed his hands under cold water, ran quickly to get a box of items to disinfect and bandage.

"Is it painful? Step aside, I can do it myself."

Then he tried to take off the apron from Joong's body but he held it back.

"Let me help you wear it."

Dunk did not object.

Joong put Dunk's apron back on and the two stood facing each other. The story wouldn't be worth mentioning if Joong didn't have the chance.

He wrapped his arms around Dunk's waist, holding him close to him, reaching back and tying the knot. Taking the advantage of the opportunity to inhale the familiar gentle scent on his neck. Unable to bear it, he left a dark red kiss mark on it. Dunk gradually drowned in pleasure and forgot one thing that he and Joong had not really reconciled with each other.

Joong moved up, aimed straight at the soft lips and bit and sucked. The apron that had just been tied was now taken off and thrown on the floor. Joong carried his whole body up and walked to the sofa. Lips and tongues still did not separate. It wasn't until he felt a cold feeling on his body that Dunk was startled and pushed Joong away. Putting on the shirt that Joong took off, his face was red and shy, he didn't say anything and went straight to the kitchen.

Joong looked at his red face and laughed. He already have a reaction.