CH 17

Joong didn't understand what Pond was saying. He said you were looking for Kao, so why did you drag Pink into this?

Next morning

"Auntie.....Please help take care of Dunk, when he wakes up, cook porridge for him to eat. If Dunk is unwell, please call me immediately."

Joong told the housekeeper a few things and then drove out of the house. Go to the place Pond has arranged.

The door opened, Joong entered the house. Pink immediately hugged Joong tightly, her face wet with tears. And Pond was still calmly sitting on the chair.

"Joongg! Pond.... Suffocate... I don't know what grudge he has against me...but he said I was the one who harmed Dunk....Sniff... "

Joong looked at Pond confused. What came back was Pond's unpleasant attitude.

"Pond....I know you don't have sympathy for Pink. But that doesn't mean you have the right to blame her like that. Pink won't harm Dunk"

Because Joong is confident in one thing, Pink is an innocent, pure and gentle girl. Besides, you also said you wanted to be friends with Dunk.

"I'm not blaming anything, everything I said has evidence. If you don't know, then shut your mouth. I will show you how disgusting the kind of women you are trying to defend are."

Pond spoke and then turned on the recording. Short but very clear in every word

After hearing this, Pink felt a bit guilty. This is Kao's voice. How could he betray her like that?

"Surely this lady knows who Kao is, right? Who would have thought that such a beautiful girl had a poisonous snake behind her? I see you can become an actress.The acting is so great."

Pond spoke in a sarcastic voice, scorning Pink. And Joong's expression changed on his face, looking at Pink.

"What is all this?"

Pink quickly grabbed Joong's hand and explained.

"You...you have to listen to me joong. I really don't know anything. I don't know who Kao is. It was he who wrongly blamed me..."

"Bring that guy in here right now "

Pond interrupted Pink's words. Right then in front of all three was a person whose entire body was covered in blood and bruises. Even Joong had a hard time realizing it was Kao.

"Tell me again what you said yesterday."

Pond knew he would definitely need Kao. And deciding to fight but not let him die was the right decision.

"It's...it's her.....She was the one who ordered me to do so.... I really don't know anything.... Please forgive me...."

Pink is a bit scared now. Not before Pond but before Joong.

"I....I listen to my explanation joong...*Chat*

Pink hugged the side of her face that Joong slapped until it burned. Before she could stand up, Joong grabbed her hair and pulled her back hard. Blood streaks appeared in his eyes, looking very scary.

"Speak! What did Dunk do to make you treat him like that?"

Pink winced at the pain he brought. But then laughed again.

"Because it stole you from me. Why does the third person have the right to live happily? This relationship is only about you and me. I only do this to protect our relationship!"

Joong really doesn't understand what Pink is crazy about. Before, she left completely, but now she's back. She is the third person.

"Shut up"

Joong's hand tightened around Pink's neck, making her unable to breathe. His whole face was red and his mouth could only mumble for a few words. Both hands reached up to remove Joong's hand but failed.

"Joong, Stop it..... She will die."

Only when Pond came to push Joong away did he stop. Pink was let go and tried to regulate her breathing.

"I had blind eyes and couldn't see your true nature. You're right, Pond. She is a trash "

Joong left Pink alone there. I don't dare to expect anything anymore. She knew she couldn't control Joong anymore.

Tomorrow she will fly back to Australia, returning with her little child whom she left behind with her grandparents to chase money. But in the end, I received nothing. This place is not for you anymore.

--------------------

Joong drove quickly home, somehow feeling uneasy in his heart. As if he was about to lose something the most precious thing in his life.

"Auntie, Where is Dunk?"

"I saw Dunk say he wanted to go toh his grandfather's house for a while. He already asked my permission."

Joong ran quickly to his room, everything was neat as if the first day Dunk stepped into this house. Unconsciously, he went to open the wardrobe. Inside is completely empty. There are no more t-shirts and shirts with his light scent. Only his vest and shirt remained. All of his belongings in the room were gone. There were only two pieces of paper and the bank cards he had given him before, including a black card which joong gave Dunk.
Those two pieces of paper were the divorce petition and a letter from him.

Below the divorce petition is a line of Dunk's signature already signed.