CH 27

Joong looked at him silently, Dunk continued.

"I couldn't forget your image. I thought that if I forced myself to sleep, I would no longer miss you. But I can't do that. There are nights when I stay awake, and then there are nights when I only sleep for an hour. I woke up to look for your moisture next to me, but all I got in return was the cold side of the bed. At first, I never took such strong sleeping pills. They were just supportive drugs, but gradually, they no longer had any effect. And I don't know if such a strong medicine...will still work for me?

Joong hugged Dunk's small body tightly. Tightened so tightly that both bodies seemed to merge into one. Joong wanted to receive all of Dunk's pain and fatigue. Let your body be "healthy". Because he knew, that word had never been a concept to refer to Dunk's body.

"Dunk...Can we go home?"

He didn't want him to have to endure everything alone in such a strange place anymore. And I don't want you to torture yourself every day with those "poison" pills anymore.

He felt Dunk's nod, hugging Dunk's body even tighter. Dunk cries so much that Joong's T-shirt got wet. Later, when he had regained his composure, Dunk lowered his voice

"Joong...This is the last time I aske you... Please answer me honestly...Do you love me? "

Joong raised his face to dunk. Their eyes met, all sincerity appeared through their eyes.

"Look into my eyes Dunk...It will answer you that how much I love you, how much I missed you "

Joong's eyes looked at him very sincerely. A look reserved for Dunk alone. Even before, Pink had never received such looks from Joong.

"I love you...I love you so so much. Since I met you. I have accepted one thing.... "This whole life is just to worship and kneel before you....Loving you, there is no concept of "regret". No matter how stubborn, sulky, angry you are, you are the person I love the most Dunk "

Dunk put his hand behind his neck, shortening the distance between them. So close that he can feel the other person's breath. Dunk's lips gradually touched his lips completely, slowly and slowly. What both of them need right now is not an intense kiss. Simply the desire to touch the other person, feel the warmth of the other person. Dunk kissed him very carefully and lovingly. But it is filled with deep emotions.

"From now on, I will not leave you even half a step. Don't leave me again Dunk "

Dunk laughed and looked up, lightly hitting the firm chest muscles of the person hugging him.

"I promise I won't leave again "

------------------------

"Joong....Leave me alone, I'm cooking. Can't you sit still in one place "

Dunk didn't know that Joong would definitely do what he said. As a result, Joong is now clinging to him from behind like an octopus, making it difficult for Dunk to move .

"No I won't leave you "

"Let me go. When we go to bed, you can hug as much as you want."

Having said that, he quickly let go of him. Dunk just shook his head and smiled, not knowing that the wolf behind him was going crazy with joy because of his words. He will "hug" you so much that you won't be able to walk normally the next morning.

"Can Jyad sleep at Mrs. Arian's house tonight ? Please Pa "

Jayd is very close with Mrs. Arian's grandson. That boy is the same age ase Jayd. At school, Jayd only plays with him. Jayd doesn't want to have a lot of friend. And there weren't too many children coming to talk to him. Just because Jayd was Asian

"You let your Pa sleep alone?"

Joong heard this and wanted to ask Jayd to go to Mrs. Arian's house for help. The baby will be a lizard blocking his nose.

Joong took advantage of the moment he wasn't paying attention to look at Jayd. The baby naturally understands what Big Daddy wants from him, so he decided to cooperate.

"Pa still has big dad. Besides, Jayd promised him, Pa. Didn't Pa taught me not to break promises? "

Joong sat next to the mattress and added a few sentences.

"That's right.... It's okay you can go baby "

Dunk sighed and finally agreed.

-------------------

'Let's go to bed"

Joong quickly ran up to the room with Dunk following in surprise. He was running like anything .... Is anyone chasing??

When I entered the room, it was dark and Joong was nowhere to be seen.

"Joong...Are you in the room? I can't see you"

Just as he was about to reach out to turn on the light, Dunk was surprised by a hug from behind.

"Joong what are you doing? "

He burried his head into the crook of his neck. Gently inhaling the scent of Dunk

"Joong.... Don't joke. "

Joong lifted his whole body up, went to the opposite bed and lay on top of him.

"Allow me "