CH 15

Joong woke up and waved his hand to find the warmth of the person next to him, but that person had already left the house to go to the company. Dunk agreed to go to work early so he don't have to face Joong.

"Joong......Where is Joong?

Pink here also just woke up, waving her hand to find the person next to her, but one side of the bed has been cold since last night. Pink tried to walk downstairs with her sore leg to look for Joong but couldn't find him, instead she saw Pond and Phuwin below.

"Where is Joong?"

Pond did not answer her question but only focused on Phuwin next to him, rubbing his back to help him sleep again because he had not slept enough but also asked to go with him.

"Eat porridge, My doctor will come and examine you."

Pink was annoyed and her voice was also harsh. Pond did not answer her question correctly.

"I asked where is Joong?"

"At his house with his husband "

Pond very calmly replied back to Pink. His eyes had not glanced at her once, making her uncomfortable.

"Call him here for me. You forced him to go back, right? Who gave you that right?"

Pond angrily kicked the chair next to him, startling Phuwin and waking up.

"Do you think you are Dunk and have the right to give orders like that? Let me tell you It was joong who called me here so he could return to Dunk. Did your parents not raise you well? Let their children blatantly barge into other people's marriages. "

Phuwin next to him also raised his face at her, showing an annoying look

"I don't care. Joong still loves me. That guy is the one who stepped in between us. "

Pond smiled slightly, leaned close to Pink's ear and spoke so softly that even Phuwin couldn't hear.

"Don't be so delusional, Live realistically, lady "

Saying that, he pulled Phuwin's hand and left, leaving Pink so angry that she screamed

"Dunk, Joong is mine....You have no right to take Joong from me."

Accompanied by the sound of furniture breaking.

------------------------

At Office

"Dunk, Please help me print this document."

In the printer room, only Kao and Dunk were there. Dunk focused on printing documents without noticing that Kao was behind him, looking at him like he wanted to eat him alive. So many inappropriate images and thoughts appeared in his mind that Kao couldn't hold back and aimed straight at Dunk's waist behind. As soon as Kao's lips touched, Dunk was startled and stood away.

"What are you doing Kao ?"

Kao seemed to have just realized the current situation and quickly thought of a reason to cover up his recent action.

"I...I saw a hair sticking to your neck and wanted to help you blow it. I'm afraid you will be allergic to fur."

A reason that sounds reasonable.

Dunk was relieved now, he was thinking too much.

A moment later, the department head came in and brought him a file of documents

"Dunk.... Please help me deal with this pile of documents. It's urgent tomorrow. If you're not busy, stay a little longer today."

Dunk doesn't want to stay overtime, but thinking about having to face Joong when he gets home makes him feel uncomfortable, so it's better to stay at the company.

"Okay "

Dunk picked up his phone and sent Joong a text message notifying him that he would be home late so he wouldn't worry about him. Then got back to work.

Hearing that, Kao felt like he was celebrating. No need to use the lure, the prey still runs into the trap. Big win.

-----------------

"You're not going back?"

There's no one left in the room now except dunk and Kao. Dunk also found it a bit strange because besides him, who was assigned, there was no one left with him.

"I saw that boss gave you a lot of work so I wanted to stay and help you a little. It'll be too late to get home after finishing this."

"Thank you but...that would bother you too much "

Kao walked over to Dunk, standing very close to him. Place his hands on Dunk's shoulders and try to close the distance.

"No problem....I don't have anything busy either."

Dunk feels that Kao has been a bit strange lately. He seemed to be intentionally approaching him, with actions that no longer stopped at the level of a colleague. But then he dismissed it because he thought he probably still couldn't let go of all his feelings.

----------------

Kao pulled his chair closer to Dunk's. He felt a bit unnatural and moved further away. Just have a bad feeling. Thinking of a reason to get up and go somewhere else, but was quickly pulled back by the other person.

"Let me go....What are you doing Kao ?"

Without saying anything, Kao pushed Dunk against the wall, aiming straight for the red lips of the person in front of him even though Dunk was trying to resist. Dunk pursed his lips tightly and tried to push the person who was forcing him away. This action unintentionally made Kao lose all his patience and harshly slapped Dunk on one cheek, squeezing both of his cheeks.

"Open your mouth "

Kao seemed to turn into a different person. The things he witnessed and had to endure in the present were like a wild beast rushing towards its prey, biting and tearing it, leaving it with no way to retreat. And now, he is that prey.