CH - 38

Dunk woke up with a sore lower body. I'm so afraid of this guy, even if I am pregnant he won't forgive me, moreover he is still sick. Why is this guy addicted to me ?

Dunk reached out and touched his forehead while joong was asleep, he sighed in relief his forhead was not hot now probably the fever has gone down. Yesterday dunk was really worried about joong.

"Dunk you're not over yet"

Dunk jumped in shock....does he want to kill each other's spirit?

"The fever has gone down now Dunk, I am just a little tired "

What's wrong with this father? What's so tired after he was the one who made dunk tired last night

"No I am burning in hot because of you, you are still in my heart you know "

A successful sentence made the other person blush. He quickly buried his head in his chest, smiling.

"Sweet Mouth "

While hugging each other, the baby came to their room

"Pa dad my grandaprents are here come down "

Dunk quickly let go of Joong. It's so miserable even though they both are married they need to secretly love each other without getting caught by their naughty child

Dunk quickly ran into the bathroom to change clothes completely ignoring the other person's drooping face.

"What are you doing without taking a shower? Our parents are here joong "

So get scolded again....joong's face has fallen again. Now, even more, lying on the bed and turning to the side without talking.

"How are you?"

The older person now turned his face to talk, his face was still the same showing a sad face. Ask why....because they are husband and wife, whenever others are around dunk gets startled and stay away from joong

So, it turned out to be sulky about this. But dunk was shy so he don't dare to show his love in front of others

With a smile on his face, he climbed into bed and coaxed the little Joong Archen.

"I'm sorry.... Just because I'm afraid to show it in front of everyone, you know that joong "

"Don't you love me dunk?"

"No, I love you. So I will follow your advice, next time I won't be like that. Don't be mad at me now okay "

Sweet coaxing is always the best method that both of them apply to each other. Always effective and never fail. Joong was happy than he kissed dunk

"Alright I will go take a bath now "

After the older man ran into the bathroom, Dunk Natachai could only shake his head helplessly. Joong is really a big child

---------------------

"Hello, parents"

Dunk politely greeted Joong's parents. Before, I thought that children had to visit their parents often, but now, they visit their children more. Partly because they miss dunk, the second part is because of two grandchildren not including their own child joong as he is officially out.

"You two have finally woken up....Dunk Come and sit with mom"

It's not wrong to say it to the edge. Joong's  parents only pay attention to this son-in-law more

"What's on your neck dunk, it's all red?"

Dunk looked at joomg startled. But it's not like looking, it's a glare....Those eyes didn't curse him secretly

"Ah...my....I ...think I ....."

"Its a kiss mark mom, I gave it to him "

Damn Joong Archen....Why are you talking about that here? What do you say with such a proud voice?

The two parents could only look at each other and smile.

"It's okay Dunk....No need to be shy... As for joong, he is still pregnant dont be hard on dunk he will have difficulty walking "

Dunk really wanted to dig a huge hole to get under it.

After a while, Joong was also pulled by his father to play chess, leaving two of them talk to each other.

"Dunk do you crave sour or feel nausea these days ?"

"Yes mom.... But Joong didn't give me a lot of sour food, because I had a stomachache before. "

She must have been like that before. So seeing Dunk's suffering, she of course understood. But Joongs mom cant blame joong because he also thinks about dunks health

"Joong is only thinking about you..... Your health is the most important. If you are  healthy, the baby in the womb can be healthy....Isn't that right ?"