CH 13

Dunk's thought

(I love you despite everything. I still love you every day even though I know this marriage will eventually end. I don't know why I want to leave this marriage anymore. Maybe everyone will say I'm stupid and foolish for my decision. They will say I don't think carefully before making a decision... But I've been thinking for a long time...from the first day I stepped into your life.

You said you loved me... It was a lie... Right joong ?)

---------------

It has now been 4 weeks since Dunk injured his leg. The wound also improved a lot, but it left a rather large scar on his leg. It may take a long time to disappear completely.

His hand had also been cast off, feeling the heavy cast on his hand and the medical bandages wrapped around it felt very light and comfortable. However, it's still a bit difficult to move flexibly. Maybe in 1-2 days dunk will get used to it.

"Joongg!! Can you let me go back to work? Being at home is so boring "

Joong also came to accept Dunk. I don't understand what motivates his wife to be so passionate about work. For a week now, dunk have been running after me and wanting to go to work. Like a child asking for a candy

"I can't let you go to work dunk, why do you have to go to work? "

Dunk shook his head and continued to run after Joong, walking backwards while explaining to him.

"That's not what I meant, At work, there is this colleague of mine. They are funny. Then there's the work...it's not hard at all...the boss isn't difficult either...Then...Ugh..."

While walking backwards, Dunk reached out to count and accidentally bumped into the table, lost his balance and almost fell down, but luckily Joong pulled him back. Both his body and the body were so close together that there was almost no distance left. He noticed Joong's face gradually pressing closer together with almost no distance left. Realizing that Joong's face was gradually getting closer to his, Dunk leaned back to widen the distance.

"At home like this you get so many injuries. Just one week and two injuries on your body. How much more injuries can you get from going to work? If you feel too bored at home, I'll stay home with you."

This is even more impossible. Dunk has bothered Joong enough. He didn't dare take any more.

"How can that be joong. Ypu have only been back to work for less than a week. Your staff will come to your house to find you and take the director to them."

Joong also had to laugh at Dunk's words. Gently pinched one of his cheeks and said lovingly

"Alright....But I'm sure you won't let yourself get hurt anymore. You must know how to take care of yourself when I am not around, eat well and don't skip meals. If you lose even 1kg, I will immediately stop letting you work. At my foster brother's office okay ?"

Joong gave him a long lecture. To the point that Dunk doubted that if he had his mother by his side, would Joong talk as much as his mother?

"Okayyyyy I will obey your orders husband "

Dunk finished speaking and ran straight upstairs to prepare. Looking at it, I thought you were late, but in fact, you prepared everything today to go to work tomorrow.

-------------------------------

"Welcome back to work Dunk"

Welcoming Dunk back were cheers of congratulations from everyone. It's not difficult for a sociable and open-minded person like him to get used to the new environment. It's just that sometimes, Dunk seems disgusted with people who don't deserve his respect... Who wouldn't be like that, right?

The person most eagerly awaiting Dunk's arrival is probably Kao. I was so looking forward to it that as soon as he arrived, I hugged him tightly. This made Dunk a bit surprised and unable to react in time. For some reason, he didn't want to hug back, even though he could see it as the respect that close friends have for each other. But since when, Dunk thought...Kao is going beyond that so-called friendship. If Joong knew what would happen?

Dunk once said, Kao doesn't know that he's married yet. And the whole room is the same. They just listened to what they saw, which was Kao...showing his feelings for Dunk. In everyone's eyes, they are a couple.

"Kao....You can let it go, It won't be good for everyone to see."

Dunk said as he pushed Kao away from him, but still tried to push as gently as possible to avoid the other person as well as everyone misunderstanding that he hated Kao.

But no matter how gentle it was, Kao still felt a little unhappy. Because I understand, this is trying to widen the distance. Why do I understand? Because I am someone who has experienced it in the past.

So today Kao will tell Dunk clearly what he has been trying to hide all this time.

"Dunk....Can we talk for a bit?" Kao asked

There are only two people left in the room now, he and Kao. Dunk could clearly tell what Kao wanted to ask him about.

"It's OK. You can say it now kao "

" Dunk I don't know from now on... have you developed any special feelings for me? Or you can just consider me a colleague... But... I really like you! I liked you from the first day I joined the company. For some reason, when I met you, my heart beat very fast and irregularly. I think I never understood love clearly until I met you...Give me a chance Dunk please "

Dunk just smiled in response and patted Kao on the shoulder.

"I'm married Kao "

"Married already" Kao asked in surprise

If you pay close attention, there is also a bit of regret in Kao's eyes

"I really didn't know that dunk. But can we still be colleagues?

Of course. Kao is not stubborn in his feelings, but is very easy to give up.