CH 20

"Joong, Eat a little, child. "

His mother felt sad when she saw his son lying on the hospital bed. It's nothing more than a soulless body.

Hugging his mother tightly, he cried like a child. Then he thought about Dunk from childhood to adulthood, without his parents by his side. So when you are weak, when you burst into tears, who is by your side? Or that Dunk "never cried"?

"Mom... Where's Dunk, Mom? he won't leave me, right mom? Please help me find him, Mom.... Without Dunk I can't live, Mom. I beg you...."

Joong knew he was selfish, in the past he always left him alone, now he had to endure those things and cried up and down just wishing Dunk would come back to him.

-----------------------

One month later

Living like a soulless corpse. Before he was cold, now he's even colder. Making employees in the company not dare to breathe loudly. Then from a person who was not too familiar with drinking alcohol, he became an alcoholic. Only alcohol allowed him to see Dunk again. Why? Because every time he gets drunk. Dunk appeared before his eyes again. But I can only look at him but cannot touch him.

He forced himself to work. Only being busy is the best medicine to stop thinking about Dunk. But when he returned to that house, everywhere in the house, even his and his own bed, the scent still lingered....It drove him crazy

Dunk ran into the bathroom and vomited just because of the fishy smell of fish. Recently his body has changed a lot, it's very uncomfortable. Always craving sour foods, which he has always hated because of his stomach pain.

His life has become a bit more stable recently. He was also able to rent a small house thanks to the money he had saved while in Thailand. Because he don't have a university degree, it's very difficult to get a job here. That's why he is currently working as an employee in a convenience store, which is about a 10-minute walk from his house, luckily not too far.

Mathew once asked him to help him join his company. Because he more or less has a relationship with the company's recruiter. But Dunk also didn't want to rely on him too much, so he refused.

Feeling that his body was not okay at all, Dunk decided to take a day off work to go to the hospital for a medical examination.

"Congratulations Mr. Dunk.... You are 3 months pregnant."

Dunk's eyes widened as he listened to the results from the doctor. He never thought he would be pregnant during this time. Without thinking too much, I knew that the baby's father was Joong. It's the result of my previous relationships with him.

Dunk returned home. Rubbing the belly containing a small life, and said softly

"Daddy's baby.... Dad also didn't expect the baby to appear. I'm sorry for not being able to give you a complete family. I'm so sorry for leaving without telling your father in advance. In the future, without your father by your side, you have to be strong. To protect dad."

Dunk smiled. The smile is full of nostalgia and regret.

"Baby you know your father is talented, handsome and powerful. But unfortunately, Dad can't reach him, or rather, I was just a replacement"

Warm tears rolled down his cheeks. It would be great if both knew their presence in the other's heart. There would be no such suffering, separation and loneliness.

"Baby, I understand you. Your Dad has never had a child before, it's also his first time being a dad. Sometimes clumsiness and anger make me cry. I hope you don't be angry with me, in this life, I only have you by my side"

Many times Dunk wondered, how is Joong living now?? Is he good? Does he still have any memories of him ? And is he happy living with Pink?