CH 21

Since moving here, Dunk has gotten to know many of the neighbors. Located in a busy and bustling city but feels strangely peaceful. The feeling that until now, except returning to his hometown with his uncle, no other place had given him that feeling. And it's also less lonely when people around him always help. Although they were not close relatives, in the first months of pregnancy, they were indeed the people he was most grateful to.

No one outside could know how miserable Dunk was during the first 3 months. Morning sickness during pregnancy always haunted him. I feel like I can't eat anything that tastes good, and I don't dare to eat too much of the things I crave just because of my stomach pain. Then sometimes when I eat as much as I can, I rush to the bathroom and vomit it all out. The whole body was almost unable to bear it. The baby's weight decreased by 5 pounds in just this period of time. The belly was getting bigger and bigger, but the body was getting thinner. All the nutrients he absorbs are for the baby in his belly.

If asked, did Dunk ever intended to abandon this baby? Well....Yes. He and Joong are no longer in a relationship, keeping the baby will only make him suffer more. But he will miss it. The baby is not at fault.

Dunk named the baby "JAYD" (which means joyful, admirable, brave, yearn and desire). I hope my baby will live a life like his name in the future.

-----------------------

5 years later

In Melbourne, Australia.

"If you agree, we will sign a long-term contract. Our company needs to cooperate more with foreign countries to develop, this is a good condition that benefits both sides."

"Very willing, working with a young, talented director like Mr. Joong is a great honor for us. Hope we will cooperate for a long time.

In a cafe located in the city center. Two men: a middle-aged man and a young man about 20 years younger. The young man always emitted a kind of aura that made other people passing by look up, a few girls quickly took out their phones to take pictures, and put their heads together while talking about the young man.

The person emitting that attractive aura was none other than Joong.

He flew to Australia yesterday because he had an appointment to meet a partner today. Recently, there have been a lot of big projects, combined with constant travel, causing his schedule to be turned upside down. Every day, there are times when he can only sleep for 3 hours, and then there are days when he can only eat one meal. Even in his house. Where dunk and he used to live together, he hasn't returned to that home for more than 2 weeks now. All the time is spent at the company.

Even though he was tired, he still tried to open his heavy eyes to talk to his business partner.

The meeting that lasted more than 2 hours finally ended. He leaned back in his chair, rubbing his temples. Not getting enough sleep is causing him to have a prolonged headache. Maybe he should go back to the hotel and rest a bit.
While he was going back, he bumped into a boy

(I'm sorry.... Sorry, uncle. Are you okay?)

In front of him was a boy about 5 years old. The face did not have any Australian features, instead it looked more like Thai. It's strange, this child's face must have a slight resemblance to his. Or simply human-like people.

"Are you Thai?"

His question was said completely in Thai. I thought the boy didn't understand what I was saying, but what I got in return was a nod from the boy.

"My Pa said I'm Thai. Are you also Thai? So please tell Jayd about Thailand. Jayd has never heard from his father..." They both sat down and were talking when suddenly a voice rang out

Jaydddddd !!!

Interrupting the boy's words was Dunk's call. I just went to the bathroom for a moment and couldn't find jayd anywhere. Dunk was a little worried and scared, looking around the shop to see where the boy was. When he found him, he saw the baby sitting attentively listening to someone speak whose face he could not see clearly.

Out of anger, Dunk went and hit Jayd's  butt, making his tears streaming down his face

"Didn't Dad said to sit and wait for him for a while. Why don't you listen? You don't take my words seriously, do you? Dad told you not to talk to strangers."

The little boy had tears in his eyes and said in a hoarse and voice

" Pa, don't be angry with Jayd. Jayd
did not take Pa's words seriously. But he's not a bad person, pa "

Dunk picked up the baby, his anger still not gone. Only then did he look up and look at the person in front of him. When he looked towards the other person it was

"Joong....."