CH - 35

"You have to be proud to have a good friend like me you know. Without me, now you must have been listening to that witch and kicking away our precious dunk"

The two men of the family leaned against the railing opposite the room looking at their two treasures inside. Phuwin loves babies, holding Jayd in his arms forever. After a while, he turned to kiss his cheeks.

"What do you think you are doing ? Look at your lover, I think he is going to ask to dunk to take my child home to adopt I think. But when I remind you, you also have a reputation, but you don't intend to go further with Phuwin, why? Phuwin likes babies so much, he is also 22 years old, right?"

Pond looking at phuwin. It is true that Pond has a real flower, but since he met Phuwin, his life has only revolved around Phuwin. Many times he had gone further with Phuwin but they always use protection.

"It's not like that joong.... But I use protection. Phuwin is not ready to have children. I respect what he wants. "

Pond sighed, what he wanted to hold back. Having a child means that your health will be weaker, thinner, more difficult to walk, and even more painful to give birth when you are not ready.
So, if he doesn't want than its better to adopt a child later.

-------------------------

"Phuwin....you really love children dont you ?"

It's not just Joong who recognizes it. Dunk also clearly sees, Phuwin playing with Jayd and also kissing him.

"I really love kids... I also want to have a baby like P'Dunk. When I have a baby, I will be able to play with my children all day, take care of them, and be taught them to grow up. "

"So why not you don't have a child yet....Phuwin do you have some health problem to have a baby ?"

Phuwin shook his head, his face falling down, showing his displeasure.

"No P'Dunk it's not like that....I think Pond is not ready to have children, he even took over his company and works all day. Having children will affect his work...."

"Who told you I'm not ready to have children?"

Phuwin was startled by the voice in the back.. the voice brought a bit of sulky and anger of his lover.

"But your works...."

"I can still arrange it. Look at Joong, his company is bigger than my company. However, he was still next to Dunk and brought the company up. Why can't I do that? I'm just afraid that you will get tired "

Phuwin immediately shook his head listening to Pond's words

"Pond I can stand it all... I will be a little tired, but being healthy, seeing our baby born is the greatest happiness for me."

Pond patted the baby's head. Phuwin can give me whatever I want.

"So you and I will raise our children together. I will be a good father for our child so that you can rely on me "

Joong and Dunk looked at such a cheesy scene, only hugging each other and laughing.

"Pond....Whay don't you take Phuwin home to talk to each other? Both can go home and plan to have a baby together because if you are here than you know Jayd and we might here it "

Phuwin heard Joong say that, but his face was as red as a ripe tomato, shyly picked up Jayd to say goodbye to Dunk and Joong.

After Pond and Phuwin left, Dunk lightly hit him on the shoulder, blaming lightly.

"Why do you say that? It's rude"

He lay down next to Dunk. The big hand slipped inside his shirt, caressing the slim waist and small belly of the person next to him.

"What....they both will do it here if I dont tell them to go home, do you think you can stand it?"

"No I can't..."

That's why Joong Archen likes to tease Dunk Natachai so much. Every time Dunk is angry, he makes a very cute face. But during this pregnancy, if joong teased too much than dunk would either cry or kick him

"Dunk....Are you tired of having children?"

Joong sees everyone saying that. His parents, Pond, Phuwin too but he doesn't know why

"It's really tiring. But it's your child, I will accept everything "

He smiled and kissed his lips.

"What will we name our angel, dunk ?"

Right from the first time he met Jayd, he was very impressed with the baby's name. Jayd's name have joong and Dunk's letter and also the meaning is quite unique. Perhaps Dunk wishes that his life will always be happy and full of joy like Jayd.

Joong always respects Dunk's decision, what he does is the best for him, so letting Dunk name there child, there's nothing to argue about.

"Joong you also have the right to decide the name "

Previously, because he was alone, Dunk was forced to name his child. But now, Joong is with him, shouldn't he compete with dunk about naming the child ?

"Why ?....you named our first baby Jayd, a very beautiful, very meaningful name. I hope that the baby in your belly will also be given a beautiful name by you "

Dunk smiled and looked at him. It's not a coincidence that his name is Dunk. Grandparents told him that since birth, Dunk is a rather "noisy" child. He cried loudest in the hospital and louder than all the children his age. The nurse named it that way.

Dunk- a "noisy" boy

"Then we will name the baby 'JADEN" same like our baby Jayd....both the child will have our letters in their name."

Dunk rubbed his small belly. Then he moved to grab his big hands and kissed him. His voice gradually became mischievous, making him unable to help but kiss his lips again and again. He buried his face in his toned chest.

"JAYD and JADEN our child....dunk our kids name are beautiful just like you....I love you so much dunk and thank you  for giving me the chance to be a father again. I cant wait to hold our baby