CH 3

The two were awakened by Dunk's phone ringing. He was startled because the person calling was Joong's mother. Dunk quickly sat up and answered the phone.

"Hello Mom..... Mom, why are you calling me so early?"

Dunk once thought that when he entered such a rich family, he would receive a bad look from the family members. Joong's parents would not take him in their eyes because he came from a family which was not at all wealthy. But contrary to that, Joong's parents loved him very much and did not cause any trouble for him. It can be said that in the two years of living with Joong, he did not encounter any pressure from his family

"If something happens, then only I can call.....the two of you don't pay any attention to this old man and woman. If you both don't come back today, I'll go over there and stay there."

Dunk scratched his head and looked at Joong, he wouldn't agree.

"But mom.."

"No buts. Remember to come home, your parents are waiting."

After saying that, his mother hung up the phone.

------------------

Dunk didn't dare ask Joong because he was afraid he would get angry with him. Forgot to say.....Previously, Joong rarely stayed home on holidays. He often spends the night with another girl outside and spends the rest of his time at the company. Can you believe it? In the past two years, a womanizing person like him has never had sex with me once.

Dunk is completely used to that, but try to put yourself in the position of mine and see if it makes you uncomfortable when your husband is always outside with other girls like that? It's not comfortable at all But we can't do otherwise.

"Mom called?"

Dunk was startled because he suddenly asked him in a hoarse voice. Dunk nodded and decided to take the risk

"Will You not go to work today joong ?"

Joong responded the same way he responded to him

"Today I can rest at home with you. With hands like that, it will be difficult for you"

Joong answered in a rather cold voice, but Dunk's heart was filled with flowers, Joong had never cared for him like that before. It's just that lately, he's been so strange

"So...can you take me to your parents' house? You just need to take me there, I'll go in alone, I will not bother you "

Joong interrupted what he was about to say. Dunk never bothered him.

"I'm coming with you"

Dunk was a bit surprised but did not argue. Because I also want that.

------------------------------

AT JOONG'S PARENTS HOUSE

"Hello, Mom Dad"

Dunk walked in ahead of him from the car to greet his in laws

"Oh!! Dunk, My son what's wrong with your arm dear ?"

Dunk smiled and said he was okay.

"I just accidentally fell mom... There's nothing to be serious in there. It's almost over, so don't worry about it "

Since when is being injured in a cast considered minor? "What's not serious? Still arguing, wearing a cast like that?..is it very painful son?"......said Joong's Mom

Then turned back to joong and said

" Joong....How do you take care of your husband to let him become like that?"

Already...Everything is changed for Joong. In this family, we don't know who is there biological child anymore. Joong helplessly walked over and hugged Dunk's waist.

"Do you see? My parents love you more than me Dunk."

Dunk had never been proactive by Joong like that before, so he was a bit startled. But I also tried to smile for fear that our parents would worry.

"This guy huf leave it... So when will you two give these old grandparents a grandchild?"

Dunk glanced at Joong and saw that he didn't seem upset with his mother's words and couldn't help but feel relieved. He was afraid that if he heard that, he would hate him even more. They've been married for two years, but to be honest, probably joong had never touched him once. Even when Dunk first got married, he wanted to sleep separately, but Joong stopped him because he was afraid his parents would find out. But even if they sleep together, Joong always turns his back to him or very often and doesn't come home. There were times when Joong was sleeping, Dunk secretly turned to hug Joong, feeling his big, firm shoulders and the masculine scent of his body. Do you believe it when you say that while living together like that, your first kiss was never lost by your nominal husband?

Dunk just smiled because he thought Joong was the same. He didn't want to have his child with me

"We still have a lot of plans. Also....I'm also busy with a lot of work at the company Mom so we haven't considered having a child yet"

Dunk did not let Joong decide but spoke his mind. Little did he know that Joong had a completely opposite thought to Dunk. He always wanted to touch the person next to him, but he felt like Dunk always tried to avoid him, always creating a certain distance between them. Even though Dunk was very beautiful like roses and his husband but joong still couldn't touch him once so he had to look at other girls outside.

(So Dunk really doesn't want to close that gap?) Joong thought in his mind smiling bitterly

------------------------------

Joong took Dunk home and pulled him up to his room. As soon as the door slammed shut, he pressed him against the wall and asked

" you really don't want to have children with me Dunk?"