CH - 32

Dunk was sleeping but also had to wake up because someone's fingers were traveling all over his face. Sometimes he even pinched his cheek.

"What crazy thing are you doing early in the morning? "

Dunk scold the person who was using his naughty fingers on his face.

"Then I have to blame you for being so beautiful "

***

"Dunk....Why are you slapping me these days? It hurts so much "

Dunk got up and went straight to the bathroom to say a soft sentence.

"Silly "

After Jayd left with his grandparenfs Both decided to go to Hua Hin. With this weather, Hua Hin is the best

---------------

Dunk drops himself on the bed after travelling.

"It's getting dark already....we can't go to the sea, I wanted to swim.  "

Joong looked at Dunk's face and smiled softly

"Then we'll go to the beach for a little walk tonight. Tomorrow will swim, okay?"

Dunk smiled and nodded.

"Since we got married, we've never had such a trip before."

Two people, one big and one small, lying hand in hand on the sand. A vast beach but only the two of them, they walk side by side, giving each other respect and cherishing and their love is the feeling of worship. You love him and he loves you too.

Dunk once said "I love you, love you more than you love me "

Before, I really wanted to be with you, anytime, anywhere. I want to wake up every morning, you are the first person I want see.

I want you to accept me as a wife. I thought that I just need to marry you and live a life that both are not related to each other, whoever's life is. But I didn't realize, I fell in love with you.

Joong turned his head slightly to look at him. The moonlight shines down every line of his face. It was beutiful.....Dunk's personality is always lively, gentle and sociable. Perhaps before, his withdrawal and strength was just a cover to cover the weak and sensitive person inside.

"I love you...now and forever in the future. You are the greatest gift God gives me, the life and the light of my life. You will always be the most beautiful sunflower, blooming and always facing the sun. Thank you..Thank you for appearing....Thank you for loving me"
Joong said as he reached to hold Dunk's hand

"I love you too joong....thank you for giving me the chance to be with you"