CH - 29

"Dunk....I have something to show you. "

Joong took out a small square box from his bag. What was inside was extremely familiar to Dunk. 5 years ago, Something that seemed like he looked at it every day.

"Do you remember?"

Dunk nodded, looking at him. His eyes were a bit surprised.

"5 years ago, you dropped this ring on the bed before leaving. I put it carefully back in the box. I just hoped to have the opportunity to meet its owner again and personally return it. "

Joong knelt on one knee and raised the ring box before him, his eyes filled with nothing but sincerity.

"Dunk....Do you agree to marry me? "

Dunk happily held out his hand, the ring was beautiful when put on his ring finger. It's as if this ring was born just for him.

"This annoying man... If I don't agree to marry you, then who else can you marry? My whole life is for you. "

Joong laughed and hugged him. This is probably the happiest day of his life.

-------------------------------

But Joong Archen didn't know, his miserable days had already begun.

"Honey....Can we go home? I can't stand it here."

Dunk calmly asked him again.

"Why?"

Joong showed a pampered expression that was both pitiful and worthy of being beaten.

"It's cramped and hot here. Plus, I do a lot of housework and cooking. I'm so tired. You know I can't do it."

Dunk nodded.

"I know....So let's go home."

Joong was as happy as if finding gold and asked again.

"Really, wife ?"

Still that nod.

"YES....You go home, I'll stay."

Joong kept silent and continued to work.

"No if it's like that than I will stay here "

That said, it's not easy at all. Even though the company has assigned his father to help manage it, he alone cannot run two companies at the same time. Projects are increasing day by day, every meeting with staff in this time zone takes place at midnight. Every time Joong went out to the living room for meeting to avoid making noise for Dunk and Jayd.

Dunk of course knows how Joong has been lately. Because every night Joong wakes up, he also wakes up. Each meeting lasts 2-3 hours and it always ends at 4-5 am. Dunk didn't dare wake Joong up the next morning but let Joong continue to get enough sleep. He was just joking with Joong like that, but Dunk is currently preparing a transfer application for Jayd. Because transferring to a school abroad will take a while. After completing the school transfer procedures, it was time for all three of them to return to Thailand. Dunk didn't say anything to joong about this.

-------------------------

"Why are you arranging your clothes Dunk ?'

Joong asked when he saw Dunk packing all the clothes into a suitcase.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go home? So we are going home '

Joong suddenly asked again to confirm that what he heard was not mistaken.

"Really, wife? But what about Jayd ?"

Dunk nodded and responded.

" I've transferred schools for Jayd. When we return home, we will be able to enroll him in school. Please clean up your things. We will fly this afternoon. "

"Okayyy wife "

After saying that, he secretly kissed one of his cheeks before running to pack his things. Now I can understand the saying: "Men are big children".

-------------------------

After getting off the plane, the three people who were waiting were Joong's parents. After hearing the news that their son-in-law were returning home, they quickly arranged to welcome their children.

"Hello mom and dad "

Dunk politely raised his hand to greet the two, but before he could react, his mother hugged him.

"Kid....Where have you been for the past 5 years? Do you know how much your parents worry about you? If you get angry next time, just tell mom. Mom will handle the boy for you. Don't leave like that again. "

Dunk nodded and smiled at Joong. Only now did Jayd speak in Joong's arms.

"Jayd say hello to your grandparents. "

The child was taught Thai greetings by dunk.... so he remembered it clearly and followed it.

"Joong...Dunk...it's your child, right? "

Joong nodded.

"Yes. Mom, don't you think Jayd looks like me? "

The baby in his arms was already in his grandparents' lap. They kissed all over the baby's milky face.

"Aw our Grandson is so adorable just like our dunk "

Jayd didn't understand what his grandparents were saying but still smiled brightly, afraid that his grandparents would be sad. As for Joong, he is officially "out" from his family when Dunk and his son returned.