CH 9 🔞

Joong pressed his lips tightly against the soft lips of the person below. Dunk is like a drug to him. Once you get stuck, you can't stop.

He stick his tongue inside his warm mouth and suck all the sweetest things. Teasing with the tongue that is trying to escape from the other person's tongue. The sound of tongue clicking echoed throughout the room, accompanied by Dunk's gasp. He couldn't breathe.

Banging on Joong's shoulder to hope he would let go of his tormented and swollen lips.

"Um...Mmm"

As soon as the lips are free, Joong bit hard on the white flesh of his neck. He didn't hesitate to leave dark red kisses like he did with him. Dunk felt both pain and numbness. His body is very sensitive to Joong's touch. Right from the first night of lovemaking.

Joong reached out and tore the shirt off his body. Looking at the slim, bright white body, I couldn't help but say: "wife! You really are beautiful."

(Beauty was right in front of my eyes but I don't know how to appreciate it. I looked for strange things outside. ) Joong thought but its alright now I could always be with him and see his beauty, he chuckled

Joong freed himself and changed position so that Dunk was above him. Facing the heat from Joong made him a bit apprehensive, scared. Joong had the opportunity to laugh loudly, the smile of a winner

"Are you scared Dunk?"

Dunk raised his hand to stop Joong's words, then smiled strangely

"I'm just afraid it's not enough to satisfy me joong". ( ohhh Dunk, Why are you so stupid? Even if you're scared, you still act like it. Will I be able to get out of bed tomorrow, he let a small cry thinking about his condition tomorrow)

Joong curled his lips slightly, pulling his waist tightly against his body

"OH....Then your little hole will tear, if you are not that scared than I won't let this pass easily. I thought to go easy on you but I changed my decision now wifey "

Then he grabbed his hair and yanked it back. Joong was kneeling upright on the bed facing Dunk.

Dunk reached out and grabbed Joong's penis, then took the entire size of that into his mouth.That place was exposed to warmth and wetness, causing Joong to hiss in his throat. He pushed it deep into the throat and then fill the other person's mouth with all the semen.

Dunk choked to tears,he let go of his penis and coughed. This fishy and sticky semen made him shiver. Suddenly there was a cold feeling on his wrist. At this moment, he realized that his hands were locked tightly by a pair of handcuffs. His Eyesight was also lost by a black cloth. Making it impossible for Dunk to know what Joong would do to his body. Curious and scared at the same time.

Joong pushed Dunk face down on the bed, his butt up high, making his entrance more visible. A wonderful sight. Dunk felt something very wet and soft squeezing his tight opening. It took a while to realize it was Joong's tongue.

Oh man! It was alright if I didn't know, but knowing is embarrassing. Dunk really wanted to push Joong away, but his hands were locked tightly, his whole body was pressed against him.

"Joong!...Umm...Don't..."

It seems that those words had no effect on Joong. Instead, he pushed his tongue deeper inside, making Dunk feel numb. After a while of exploring inside, Joong let go of him, but it wasn't over yet.

"I'll feed you a full meal. Try that feeling again like that night"

Immediately Joong thrust hard, bringing all of his length and size into him, making Dunk tense in pain. This damn guy doesn't use lube

"Um...Joong...Pull it out...Um"

Joong smirked.

"Your little hole doesn't want me to pull out. It's holding me tight! Good boy... Relax, you will feel "happy".

(If Dunk's hands weren't handcuffed, he would have given Joong a handprint on his face. Try lying down to see if you can stand it?)

After seeing his body gradually relax, Joong immediately cummed like a storm. In this position, every part he touches reaches the deepest part of him, deeply. Causing the person below to be stabbed to the point of being dazed, only to let out dark moans. His butt was glued tightly to Joong's groin, his whole body moving with each touch. From pain to pleasure, Dunk raised his butt even higher to make it easier for him to get in and out, constantly moaning until his throat became hoarse. The blindfold was removed. Dunk had a bit of trouble getting used to the light but gradually got used to it. Joong changed position so that Dunk was on top of him, wanting him to move on his own. Shyness is always overwhelmed by pleasure. Dunk pounded hard so that Joong's penis could penetrate to the deepest part of him. Putting his hand on his lower abdomen, he can feel how intense they both were

Joong sucked the nipple in front of him, the other hand pulled it out and then rolled it around, making it red and tense. Pleasure from both sides hit Dunk almost
unable to think of anything other than opening his mouth and moaning. It seems like having sex is only beneficial for the person on top, but once you do it, you'll see that the person on the bottom is equally happy.

The two continued intensely like that until 4am. They spent nearly 4 hours making love. No fatigue, only pleasure

"Wife, You're so cool". Joong kissed Dunk's forehead after that. Both of them were drenched in sweat and semen but still wanted to feel this sliminess a bit. The result of a relationship with no end in sight.

"So among us... who is the winner?"

At last it was no one.. Because both find pleasure from the other.