CH 22

Dunk received in return was Joong's eyes of surprise mixed with anger. It didn't take long for Dunk to recognize Joong. Even though he certainly looks a lot more haggard. Is it selfish for Dunk to think this is a good sign?

Joong didn't say anything, stood up and faced him, took Jayd out of his arms and placed him on the chair.

"Jayd good boy.....Wait here for your Pa and let me talk to him. You can use my iPad, okay?"

Jayd obediently nodded and asked before leaving.

"Does Uncle and Pa are friends?"

Joong then raised his face to look at Dunk. Dunk's eyes contained emotions that were hard to describe.

"More than acquaintances."

Saying that, he pulled Dunk's hand out to a nearby deserted alley, despite his resistance.

"Let me go joong...You're hurting me"

Joong locked Dunk's body tightly against the wall. If he had ever thought before if he met Dunk again. The first thing he will say to him was "sorry". But for some reason, standing in front of him, everything turned into extreme anger.

Why? Because you left without telling him. For him, Dunk has no right to decide whether to leave or stay.

"Dunk......were you playing hide and seek with me all this time?"

Dunk tried to push the larger man's body away from him. But it was of no use as he tightened his grip on his body more and more.

"Let go.....I'm not playing with you. You and I are no longer in a relationship. Please be respectful "

Joong can't stand his indifference and the way he resists him now. I was so angry that I didn't think too much and pressed my lips firmly against his.

He can touch it. I can touch that place again. The feeling that he longed for day and night. Can't believe this is true. You are in front of him, in the most real way, not an illusion during his drunken times.

His kiss was filled with pain. Even though before when they made love, in times when the fire of desire was at its highest, he still felt his care and caution when kissing. But now this kiss is more like venting anger.

"Let me go joong"

Dunk said brokenly into the kiss. Tears rolled down his cheeks, sticking a little to Joong's cheeks, the warm feeling made him realize that he was crying He immediately hugged him tightly, saying

"I'm sorry.....I'm sorry. It's all because of me, I was wrong to trust her, not thinking about the frustrations that you had to endure. But I beg you, please don't leave again, okay? For the past 5 years, I've missed you like crazy, your image always appeared in my mind, it made me miserable and tormented. I just want to search everywhere to find you...please dunk "

"You and I are divorced joong, I hope you respect it. So please, stay away from me and my child "

Dunk interrupted Joong. As soon as he let go of his arm that was holding Joong's body tightly, Dunk took the opportunity to push him away from his body. Just as he was about to leave, he spoke.

"I haven't signed the divorce papers yet Dunk. So what right do you have to think that we are divorced? You are still my wife. Is a legal wife. And I also know that Jayd is also our child dunk. Why didn't you even tell me that we have a child dunk ?"

Dunk smirked, turning to look at him.

"So what right do you have to claim that Jayd is your child. We have been separated for almost 5 years, why do you think he is your blood ?"

Dunk said mockingly, he wanted joong to believe that jayd is not his son, he was scared that joong will take his precious one away from him.

"JAYD ARCHEN AYDIN...Right dunk ?. If he is not my biological son then why does he have my surname Dunk. Do you think I am fool ?"

Dunk was a bit surprised that he knew Jayd's full name. For a moment, I couldn't say anything. Turned around and walked away to avoid his gaze but was pulled back again.

"I know you still love me. Can we start over again Dunk please ?"

Dunk hesitated for a moment, but then leaned closer and smiled softly.

"Be delusional MR. JOONG ARCHEN AYDIN "

Then he left quickly. He still heard joong's shout saying

"Then I will pursue you from the beginning. I will make you mine. Don't think you can escape me Dunk Aydin"

Dunk walked out of the alley with mixed feelings of joy and sadness. Glad that Joong still has feelings for him. And sad because he doesn't know if his words are true or not?

Dunk led Jayd back home. On the way Jayd was constantly talking about Joong saying that he is really good and what not. Somewhere in my heart I felt happy that my son finally met his father which never crossed my mind that they would meet.

"Pa .....Mr. Handsome is so cool, he gave chocolates too and told me about thai culture. "

"Jayd son don't disappear next time okay. I was really scared. And why did you have to talk to him ?"

"I promise I won't disappaear again. I was running to get the kitten which I saw and accidently bump into him. But Pa you know him right ?"

"I think. Alright Jayd now go to your room and change your clothes I will go prepare some snacks for you"

"Okay Pa "

That evening someone came knocking on the door

"It's Aunt Arian "

Dunk quickly ran to open the door. Aunt Arian was the person he was most grateful to. When he was pregnant with Jayd she helped him a lot.

"Joong....why are you here ?"

"Oh my God Dunk...Even if husband and wife are angry with each other, they should still give in and make peace. When you left like that, he was very worried about you. Let's talk slowly about it. You two shoukd quickly reconcile my child. Your husband really loves you. I will take Jayd to my house, so that you two can talk"

"Jayd let's go to grandma's house to play"

After saying that, she went inside to call the boy so that both the fathers could have private space to talk. Joong couldn't help but chuckle in his heart, he wasn't blocked by the baby monitor. He thought his son will not let him talk to Dunk.

"Thanks aunt"

Having said that, joong didn't need Dunk's permission and went straight into the house.

"Get out of my house right now Joong "

Not only did Joong not listen, he got closer and closer to Dunk, squeezing his waist tightly.

"That's enough, Dunk....Come back to me, my parents are very worried about you. I can't let you live in a foreign country while you're the only one taking care of yourself and our child "

"But my son and I both are happy here. So go away, we dont need you "

"Dunk Jayd is my son too. Why does he need to grow up without a family when he have everyone. Please dunk come with me. I cant let you be here"

"Whether I live or die has nothing to do with you joong. I am not coming with you "