CH 16

Kao reached out and tore the shirt Dunk was wearing. Like a ferocious animal that has been starved for a long time and rushes in to bite and tear every bit of its prey's body. Dunk screamed in vain. He had never been so humiliated, even when Pink played dirty.

Because for Dunk, the only person who can touch his body is only Joong

"Let me go... Is there anyone... Save me..."

Screaming in hopelessness and helplessness. While he was working on the 20th floor. It was too far for the people walking around on the ground floor to hear. His voice was also hoarse, tears drenched his face and fell down his neck.

I know I can't do anything anymore. Dunk closed his eyes and ignored everything that was happening in the present, because he knew no one was coming to save him.

When Kao was almost reaching his ultimate goal - feeling deep inside Dunk's body, a strong force pulled him out so much that his back hit the opposite wall, painfully

That person no longer comes here anymore. It's Joong.

Grabbing Kao's collar, it was not difficult to give Kao a purple mark on his face as a warning.

"Who the hell are you to meddle in my business?"

Another punch to the other side of the face.

"You don't need to know. You just need to know, if you touch Dunk, I won't let you live."

After saying that, he continuously directed his anger towards Kao. Fresh blood was all over his hands. Looking at this scene, there is no one who does not tremble in fear.

His limit is you. When he reached his limit. There is nothing that I don't dare to do.

Dunk looked at this scene and was equally scared, quickly shouted to stop Joong.

"Joonggg, Stop it...don't fight anymore...."

Only then did Joong stop and look at his husband who was crouching against the wall. His shirt had been torn to shreds, his pants had fallen to his knees, and his whole body was covered in hickeys that weren't his. It feels like I can't breathe, I feel so sorry for you.

Joong stood up and kicked Kao so hard that he fainted. He ran to Dunk and took off his jacket and put it on Dunk's body. Dunk seemed to have found support and hugged Joong tightly, screaming and crying.

"It's okay... It's okay... If I'm here, he won't dare do anything to you."

Joong hugged him, gently rubbing his back to reassure the other person. He waited for him to calm down and then help Dunk back to the car.

Fortunately, Joong arrived in time. Luckily, he didn't answer the phone when he called and drove as fast as he could to get here. Otherwise, what would have happen to Dunk?

"Dunk......Let's take a bath."

Joong didn't want to leave those dirty marks on Dunk's body. Only the traces he left on Dunk's body are allowed to exist.

Dunk refused Joong's request to bathe him, stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

Joong was outside calling Pond.

"You help me deal with this person. Find it for me. I will send you a picture of it."

It's not difficult for Joong to know who all of Dunk's colleagues are and it's also not difficult to find a photo for the person you need.

------------------------

It's been more than 15 minutes but Joong still hasn't seen Dunk come out. Worry gave birth to fear and quickly ran to find the key to open the bathroom door. He was afraid Dunk wouldn't be able to accept this and thought about it.

What caught his eye was the boy burying his face in his knees, looking pitiful, his whole body still shaking with sobs.

"Dunk.......are you okay? Can I call the doctor to examine you ?"

Dunk shook his head and hugged Joong tightly. Dunk hasn't said anything since then. All emotions appear through actions. Scream, hug him and cry again.

"Don't... Don't leave me alone... Please joong... I'm so scared....."

Joong hugged Dunk to calm him down, saying

"I'm here with you. I won't leave you alone. Do not be afraid"

Putting his clothes back on to avoid catching a cold, Joong picked up Dunk and gently placed Dunk on the bed and lay down next to him.

"I won't let anyone harm you again. Just once is more than enough."

Dunk was probably too tired and fell asleep in Joong's arms. Being with Joong always makes him feel safe. So who will give you that feeling of security in the future when both were divorced

-----------------------

Kao was pulled back to reality by some water thrown at him. When I tried to open my eyes, I found myself blinded. In front of him was a complete stranger.

"Who are you? Let me go you dog"

Pond played with the lighter in his hand and walked over to Kao's place.

"WoahDude, cool down. Cool down a bit."

Pond grabbed Kao's hair and yanked it back, the expression on his face also changed.

"Do you know who you bumped into?"

You bumped into the wrong person. I don't know if I can still keep this life or not?

"Please forgive me! I....I really didn't mean to do that....it was because she forced me."

Pond felt something wasn't quite right, so he took out his phone to record the conversation.

"Speak! Who is she you are talking about ?"

Pond tightened his grip even more, making him beg in pain.

"It's...it's...Pink. She was behind everything. Please forgive me.... I was just following her orders."

Pond angrily punched him so hard that both the chair and the person lost their balance and fell down. He left, leaving his two juniors there.

"The rest of you. Fight until it understands, but don't let him die."

Tomorrow Pond will clarify this matter. Such a disgusting woman has no right to take Dunk's place next to Joong. He took his phone and call.

"Tomorrow, go to Pink's house. I will open your eyes "