CH 28 🔞

Joong gently removed the pillow Dunk was burying his face in, just noticing his blushing face. Joong laughed out loud.

"No need to be shy Dunk....we did it before too "

Dunk nodded slightly and turned away. He was ready to receive "strange feelings" that he haven't had in a long time.

Joong pressed his lips to Dunk's lips. All the weight of his body was on him. Dunk also cooperated and reached behind him to hug his neck, closing the distance between them. The two tips of the nose touch each other. He felt every bit of sweetness, every warm breath of the other person. After teasing those soft lips for a while, Joong spread his kisses down to his neck. Biting lightly and sucking hard left dark red kiss marks on his neck. Dunk felt both pain and pleasure, clenching his teeth to prevent himself from moaning. Joong reached out and took off the t-shirt that was stuck on his body, casually throwing it on the floor. Next, his pants and clothes were also taken off and thrown on top of each other. Coming into contact with the cold air made Dunk tremble slightly, but very quickly the warm heat from Joong covered him.

He skillfully teased the two niplles in front of his chest. Circling and swirling on the tip,  making the person below so happy that he clutched the bed sheets. Joong cherishes every part of his body. Even the feet are the dirtiest place to kiss but Joong did not hesitate to kiss them.

"I love you Dunk "

He leaned close to Dunk's ear, breathing hot and humid breath into his ear, making him tremble slightly.

"Um.....I love you too joong "

Joong brought his hand down to explore the soft, white inner thigh. Then he reached behind and freely rubbed his soft buttocks, tending to search for what was hiding between those two buttocks.

"Ah.....wait..."

Dunk suddenly almost screamed when he inserted a finger inside him. The feeling of not being occupied by a foreign object for a long time made Dunk tense up, tightly clamping Joong's finger to prevent him from going deep inside. Even Joong didn't expect that his little hole would be so tight. But it cannot be denied that he was very "happy".

Joong bent down and kissed Dunk on the lips to distract him. Dunk was so busy kissing Joong that his bottom gradually relaxed. So joong could easily do it. One finger, two fingers, three fingers. They all fit in that tiny place, rubbing sensitive spots, occasionally curling up or pressing down to find sensitive spots.

Dunk lay on top and even breathing felt difficult. He still couldn't adapt to Joong's touch after 5 years and had to admit one thing. Joong's lovemaking skills are top notch. Complete contrast to his clumsiness.

After feeling that he had loosened up enough there. Joong pulled out his penis, which was painfully engorged behind the Boxer fabric. This wasn't the first time Dunk had seen it, but no matter how many times he saw it, he couldn't help but tremble in fear.

Joong pushed his penis inside his not-quite-closed anus. But due to its oversized size, only half could go in, Dunk stiffened and grabbed him tightly. Causing Joong's bottom to be extremely painful.

"Relax...relax...Dunk, it will be okay "

Helpless because of his tight grip. Joong leaned down again and kissed Dunk. While not paying attention, he pushed the remaining part inside, making Dunk scream loudly. But of course what you hear outside is just the sound of a cat meowing. Joong swallowed all his pain.

"You'll get used to it after a while."

Joong kissed Dunk's sweaty forehead, moving as gently as possible underneath.

Joong realized that Dunk was no longer in pain because he was no longer holding him tightly. The moans grew louder and louder.

When it hits his sensitive spot. He was like a machine thrusting and withdrawing there violently. Dunk was so happy that his toes curled and his small mouth moaned loudly. That part of him, after an orgasm, also gave out white fluid, falling onto the mattress he was lying on. Joong then also thrust deeply inside him, then released everything inside him.

"From now on, I will be the best sleeping medicine for you. You will no longer be tired or sleep deprived. "