CH 4 🔞

The sound of the person lying below gasping for breath continuously rang out. Each impolite moan came out just like that. Even Dunk never thought he could make such an embarrassing moan. It was his first time and the other person didn't show any mercy and just let it go in and out violently, making Dunk feel like his body was being torn in half. Joong did not use any condoms or lubricants. Just like that, naked skin contact made the inner surface in contact with Joong's penis very tight. But that comes with great stimulation for him. Dunk didn't know that the man really had such energy to dominate him

"Um.....A....Hah....

Joong had to confirm that his little hole was very "pleasant". So why didn't he say it until now?

" joong...pleasee it hurts....Stop...!! I can't "

Joong knew Dunk was in pain. Because from the beginning until now, he had not ejaculated once, instead he grabbed the bed sheet tightly, burying his face in the pillow to drown out some of the pain. But at this point, I really can't control myself anymore.

"Good! Relax, if you relax it will help you feel less pain Dunk"

"No...it will tear sniff ...please aahhh"

But those words cannot change the person below. His bottom was very tight, making it very difficult for him to get in and out. Joong sighed helplessly, pressing his lips down on the lips of the person below, blocking his moans that were about to come out. Dunk's lips were so soft and wet that he just wanted to torment these lips all his life. Dunk followed his kiss and gradually relaxed underneath.

It's 2 a.m. and he still hasn't let go of my body. The bottom still moves in and out so intensely. I didn't feel any stimulation anywhere but just feel pain, very pain. But why are the girls out there willing to give their bodies to him to torment?

"Joong don't ...don't shoot inside ...noo"

Dunk fainted because of pain and fatique. Joong then pulled his waist and sprinted for another 5 minutes and then ejaculated inside him. Looking at the body covered in red and purple kiss marks he left behind, I couldn't help but feel satisfied. Below there were a few drops of bright red blood flowing out and seeping into the bed sheet. There was so much semen that it was scary to know that his bottom had been torn apart. I carried him into the bathroom and cleaned him up and took him to the bed to sleep comfortably.

"Good night baby "

---------------------------------

Next morning.

Dunk laid on the bed, not bothering to move. It was hot underneath, and the body was covered in different light red kiss marks. Then there was pain in his wrist, he remembered he forgot to take his pain medication. If I don't drink it quickly, I'll get a fever from the pain. Lifting the strong arm of the person next to me from my waist, I was about to stand up and find medicine, but the after effects of last night made me so unstable that I fell to the floor. My butt was already in pain and now it hurts even more and I can't stand it anymore and scream. Joong woke up startled in bed and saw him trying to sit up with one hand. The whole body kept shaking and sweating a lot.

"Dunk....What's wrong?"

Joong walked over and picked up his whole body and placed him on the bed. Covered his body with a blanket to help the other person's body stop shaking.

"Get...Get medicine...for me...from the drawer..."

Joong quickly ran to get medicine for him. Is it a pack of painkillers? Joong has never seen it.

He took the pill with a little water and gave him. Dunk also fell asleep because of that. Seeing him crying like that just now scared Joong. He ran to find Dunk's medical examination paper, and when looking at the X-ray, you can see that his condition is not as mild as what was said. Yet he didn't say anything to me, silently endured the pain, pretending he was fine.

*Ting tong*

Joong ran down and opened the door, a woman and a baby appeared that he had never seen before:

(Is this Mr. Natachai's house?)

Joong also politely responded.

"Right....it's my husband. Is there anything wrong?"

(I came to thank your husband for saving my child the other day. Hearing my child tell it, he did not care about the danger and ran to pull my child out of the oncoming car. If he didn't saved my child that day. I don't know what would have happened to my child. Please thank him on my behalf)

Joong couldn't believe what he just heard. Dunk didn't speak. So it was because he saved the boy that his hand was so injured. Joong nodded to thank him and quickly ran up to him, holding a bowl of hot porridge in his hand.

"Are you awake? Eat some porridge, you still have to take medicine."

Dunk took the bowl of porridge from Joong's hand but couldn't, scoope up a spoon of porridge to eat. Joong saw that and took the bowl of porridge to feed him. Dunk didn't argue but opened his mouth to let Joong feed him.

"Sorry"

Dunk didn't understand what Joong was saying and asked

"Why do you have to apologize to me?"

Joong looked at Dunk, his hand also stopped.

"I didn't know how much in pain you were and I still forced you to do that...I..."

Dunk reached out and touched the side of Joong's face, gently saying

"I'm okay... And that's what married couples do. Don't they? But before that I didn't want to, so I didn't mention it. To tell the truth! I don't want to have children now, in the future... I'm afraid it will be awkward "

Dunk smiled but Joong was very afraid of his smile. It contains many things. Tired, resigned, hoping, then giving up and going against the thoughts in my heart. But why is it awkward to have our own child ?

" Why do you find having children with me awkward Dunk? We can raise the baby together. I won't let you and the baby lack anything in the future. You are my husband Dunk"

("Husband"! I'm really not used to Joong's way of speaking. Because for me, only I considered him "husband" but joong certainly didn't consider him as his "husband".) Dunk thought with a bitter smile

Dunk said nothing but just smiled and shook his head

"We will know later "

(Correct! Perhaps that day will come. If I get pregnant with Joong's child before seperating, I'll have to give birth to the baby. So who will be raising the baby. It's probably just me, right? After all I am not the one whom he loves, we are just doing a couple's role....that other couple's do. Last night was also one of that part right? He doesn't love me but I love him so much that I ended up giving him my body, my mind everything. I ended up making him satisfied which is my role to do ) Dunk thought to himself