CH - 36

Joong Archen's miserable days have begun.

"Joonggg....."

Dunk called out softly. Fortunately, this person did not sleep deeply. So there are times when he is annoyed or has nightmares, it is also Joong who wakes him up and it is he who coaxes him to sleep. Sleeping next to Joong, it feels safe

"Here you are again "

This soft voice, in addition to that look. oh my god....dunk gets melted always

" I'm hungry"

To be more precise, dunk is hungry. I don't understand why, but I really want to eat sour.

"It's midnight, eating at this time is not good for health. Can I bring you mild to drink ?"

Dunk is fed up with milk. Every night he went to bed, joomg forced him to drink, and when he woke up, he also drank.

"Don't want to drink milk....I want to eat sour food joong"

Joong is always fresh. Dunk knew he had a thick skin pain.

"No way...you will have a stomach ache, you can't eat sour. How many times have you been to the hospital ?"

Dunk looked at the other person, this is always the most effective. Because Dunk's eyes are so glittering, he always looks like he's about to cry. This move many times won the compassion from Joong and was met. But not this time though

"Don't look at me like that. I'm not sure if I will be able to control myself and start our bed activity wife "

Dunk warmly captured that look. He shoved joong's hand away from his waist. Turned his back against the other person.

"Just say that you dont love your wife and your child.... In a few years, if I get old or get worse, you will also leave with someone else, right?"

Dunk starts sulking again

Dunk didn't hear any response from the person next to him. Maybe he is mad at him. Turning back, he was nowhere to be found.

After a while, Joong brought a plate to his room. Eating little mangoes at night probably now will do any harm....I can't stand it when dunk is hungry.

Seeing the other person with tears and nose stuffed joong panicked

"You...I said that, but you left. You don't really love me anymore...hicks.....sob

oh my god....now when did I betray him. I just went to bring some .

" no dunk....look I went to bring some sour mangoes for you...why are you crying...ofcourse I love you "

Dunk saw the food and stopped crying. His beautiful mouth smiled slightly at him.

"So, why did you say you will not give ?"

If you don't follow him, you probably won't be in bed anymore.

"Someone scares his husband like that. How dare me to not feed you."

Dunk smiled, leaning over and kissing him on the lips as a reward.

"Thank you husband "

Like a child receiving a gift, Dunk took the plate of mango in his hand. While eating and appreciating, the small shoulders kept shrugging.

Joong patted his head and whispered.

"Eat slowly dunk....Don't you find it difficult to eat?"

Ask a pregnant person who is very hungry....Sour food is sour or not, it's okay. Being a father is so dumb .

"No.... I don't see any difference. Try it and see "

Joong looked at the plate thinking that It's so bitter that it's gray to repent.... Yet this person said no taste at all. So what is "sour" for him than ?

"Wife.... How can I eat this? It is so sour I can't eat it "

Dunk took back the mango in his hand, couldn't eat it, but tried.

"Bored now "

"Dunk Natachai doesn't like to eat sour" in a short period of time. Clean a plate of mango under the unexpected eyes of "Joong Archen likes to eat sour".

Lying back on the bed, hugging him, the other person also hugged him tightly and hugged him.

" why are hugging my waist so toghtly ?Aren't you afraid that the baby in my belly can't grow up? "

Dunk Natachai don't think he's easy to be fool.... How can you have a baby like that than ?

"Nah I'm not afraid....You can be even stronger than that, you know "

***

"Miscellaneous thoughts."

"What its not too late now we can do our activity you know "

".Joong Archen.... You only have that much in your head".

He laughed, teasing Dunk always like that. Now dunks face is all red

" its okay....I was just joking. Only a little less stress. "

Having a husband like Joong is really wonderful. Always love him unconditionally. Give him the best life and the most comfortable sleep