CH - 33

Their married life is still the same. So, Joong Archen is getting more and more crazy in love. The only difference is why Dunk Natachai is so hard to live these days, angry with him all the time so here's an example

"Joong Archen....come here right away "

He was working and suddenly Dunk's voice rang out...so, wasting any time he ran straight towards dunk

"Here you are....What is that tell me ??"

Dunk picked up Jayd pointing at the baby's short white legs, which were playing all this time outside

"I asked you...How do you look after him like this all afternoon? "

He looked at him indignantly, but scared. stammering back.

"I....I..had some work to go to the company. He wanted to play in the backyard so I let him play. But....but I asked someone to watch him. To make sure he don't get hurt anywhere...Just a bit bitten by a mosquito...that's it "

"A little? How many stings are there do you think ? If you can't take care of the baby, you can call me back. Mosquito bites so much, what if the baby gets sick ?"

Jayd saw his father shouting loudly with his big father, he felt a bit guilty because he wanted to play outside

"Pa don't blame Dad. Jayd is alright look....don't school dad "

"I am sorry dunk....I didn't cal you because I didn't want to bother you...please forgive me "

Jayd hugged dunk to calm him down and gradullay dunk's heart softened too. Both the son and the father knows how to calm him

"Jayd won't be like that next time dear. If you play outside I won't warn you anymore, after that if you get sick dont come crying "

Hearing this, the other boy seemed scared, his head shaking.

"No jayd will not go out to play like this....I promise "

Dunk took the baby to the maid to take the baby to the bath, and it was also necessary to carefully apply the medicine. Completely ignoring joong's presence

"Wife....let me apologise "

He followed the dunk from downstairs to the upstairs just to comfort the angry person.

"What are you doing joong....stay out of the way "

Dunk removed the man who was clinging to him like an octopus, but coulm't get rid of it.

"When you forgive me than only I will leave "

"I am really very angry right now Archen"

It's over, Dunk calls his real name he  Quickly coax him before he gets bruised by his cat-scratch.

"Okay okay I will leave you....but please forgive....I won't do that next time "

"Alright I forgive but if that happens again I won't guarantee you um........."

Before he could finish the sentence, he grabbed his beak. Only this way dunk will stop complaining.

"You kiss me every day, don't you get bored? "

"Nah not bored at all...I am still addicted"

For some reason, Dunk felt a bit disgusting, wanted to vomit, hurriedly he ran into the washroom.....Joong saw Dunk and ran after him, gently rubbing his back to make him more comfortable.

"Dunk are you okay? "

Dunk took the towel from him. The feeling of horrible neck is still there, he felt this familiar. But he also remember that lately he often eats spicy and sour food. So much so that the two were angry at each other because of his diet.

Dunk turned to look at him, his eyes as if he wanted to say something difficult to say but also expect the other's feelings.

"Joong.... I think I'm pregnant."

The other side's eyes turned from expectant to happy to the end. What to say now, what he wants has come true. It's true. It's not the first time I'm being a father, but it's the first time joong see's his baby born.

"Ohhhh dunkkk.....thank you so muchhhh....I got to be a father again "

He picked him up and turned around like a child. So happy that he couldn't close his mouth. He's happy but dunk was miserable

"Have fun....later don't complain to me, Archen "

"No I will never complain... I'll tell you Natachai how good I am."

"Alright ...let's see"

You Archen thinks so because in his immature thoughts he thinks every child is very good, "don't cry". At the same time, it's just as naughty as happy. It's alright will see if he really does complain