CH - 39

In the fourth month, joong dragged him to the hospital immediately for examination. He doesn't care if his child is a girl or a boy. As long as dunk have good health during pregnancy, that's enough for him

"The fetus develops very well. Dunks body is also very healthy. And also congratulations, the baby is a girl."

Joong seemed to burst into tears and wanted to hug him right in the clinic. But receiving dunk's not very "friendly" eyes he also lowered his head. Go home and hug later.

On the way back, he also took the ultrasound paper and looked at it forever, his mouth kept talking to him, causing Dunk to have headache

"Wife....Why don't girls have hair? As small as a pea, how can you grow up later? Also, what's on the baby's belly, it's terrible "

"Stop....No more asking. Haven't you learned about the fetus yet?"

Received back was the innocent shake of the head. Really this guy is only good in his business and in bed.

Dunk sighed helplessly at him.

" I will tell only one time.... Next time you are forbidden to ask. If you ask this  questions to others,  people will laugh at you"

"The baby is only 4 months old, how can she grow hair....Moreover, the baby is in my belly, it must grow up gradually. How can there be a baby who is only 4 months old in the womb but like the 1-2 year old baby out there. Don't you find it absurd? And the wire thing that is stuck on the baby's belly, that's the umbilical cord."

The other person's face fell, put back - the ultrasound paper into his pocket, facing the window, automatically sitting out a little bit. Dunk knows this person is angry, but he's also angry. Who said this morning when going to the doctor, running around the hospital to find a doctor to examine him as quickly as possible. You have to be a "good" doctor to bear his tantrums

Dunk didn't comfort him, silently sitting on the phone, completely ignoring his presence. Joong sometimes looked at him and saw that Dunk had no intention of coaxing him even more. Inwardly screaming to be coaxed by Natachai.

Arriving at Dunk's house, he went straight inside leaveing Joong outside. It's still war, no one talks to anyone.... Why is Dunk angry with him, the one who is angry should be him

As soon as I entered the house, jayd ran to him

"Big Dad....Big dad help me take a shower"

Joong nod his head and kiss the baby's cheek once and then look at Dunk again and went with with Jayd

The housekeepers in the house looked at each other confused. These two people, every day, sticks together, buzzing all the time. But today, there face is cold, they don't say a word to each other. Shaking her head and laughing.

The most miserable thing when angry at each other is to avoid talking but still need help from the other person. And now here, after bathing the baby, where are the clothes, normally dunk keeps the clothes ready for Jayd, but why not today ?

Dunk was still reading a book on the bed, not mentioning the other person at all. Joong could only speak sadly.

"Dunk where are the clothes ?"

Dunk really had to work hard to stop laughing just because of Joong's voice right now. It's like a child who sulks but still has to ask his mother for help.

Dunk didn't answer him, but walked towards Jayd, carrying the baby up to the closet.

"Jayd I will dress you up than you will go to your grandparents house "

A certain man is very miserable when he is both ignored and avoided like that. But what can he do, fate has decided that he will never be comforted by dunk.

"What are you planning on taking our child there for at night? I don't allow it"

Dunk still did not look at his face, nor did he answer the question, which made the other man even angrier. He told Jayd to go outside to play and lock the door.

"Why don't you answer me? What did I do to make you like this? Those are just my questions. If you don't want to answer, you can tell me. If you don't want to, next time I won't ask."

"Is it true that you didn't do anything? You made a mess of the hospital just to find a doctor when my examination had not yet begun. Do you know how that affects the people they're examining, and then the doctors? At that time, I just wished there was a hole to crawl into Joomg "

It turns out dunk was angry about this. But he couldn't blame him, joong was afraid he would be tired from waiting for so long, partly because of his excitement, wanting to know how his child was

"At that time I thought about you. I'm afraid you'll be tired from waiting for so long, and I already made an appointment in advance. Doctors at that time did not have any medical examinations. So there's no way it will affect anything. You're angry at me just for such silly reasons, it's not worth it at all"

It's really not worth it. And that reason is also very silly. Joong left him there and went out to the balcony. He had to control his anger. I don't want to do bad things to you because of it. Especially when in a sensitive period like the present.

After a while, I felt warmth coming from behind. He turned around to see the other person's small face.

"Joong.... I'm sorry"

Joong really used his last bit of strength to fight that gaze. He tried not to get in the trap of the other person

"No you are not at fault....no need to say sorry dunk "

He changed his hug position again, wrapped his arms around his neck, pressed his body closer to him, trapping the other person in this gaze. Dunk knows Joong won't last

"But I'm angry with you. If you don't stop being angry, I will hug you like that. Stay out here and let the mosquitoes bite you"

Joong had no choice but to sigh, he picked up the other person so he could catch him, and walked into the room, not forgetting to close the door.

"Are you worried about me?"

Dunk took advantage of him holding him and kissed the other person's lips. And its done joong archen is gone

"I will take care of you...now dont be angry "

"I am not angry anymore....you are so adorable how can I be angry ...I love you Dunk "