CH - 31

"Big Dad loves you the most Jayd "

Joong ran to hug Jayd, but he refused and dodge.

"I don't love big dad, I love my little dad the most "

Dunk laughed until his stomach hurt, hugged Jayd and picked up the baby.

"I love my son the most too "

Joong looked at both of them with frustration.

"So, the two of you colluded with each other, right? It doesn't matter if Jayd don't love big dad anymore...then who'll go with him tomorrow to the entertainment area and go eat ice cream ??"

Dunk dropped Jayd and the kid straight went towards his Big dad hugging him

Dunk looked helplessly at Joong.  Joong looked at Dunk's face at this time and suddenly wanted to tease him again. To make him feel angry which he really liked.

"Ofcourse I love my son the most too, your little dad comes later "

***

Dunk's slender hand aimed directly at joong. Dunk carried Jayd from joong and made him sit in the table, holding the pillow and hitting joong repeatedly.

"You really are annoying joong, you wait let me give you some beating "

Joong tries to put his hand on each of Dunk's attacks in his face. Because it was a pillow joong didn't feel pain, but if ut was a broom than he would have got beaten badly

"Wife .....I am sorry....that hurts "

The two pressed each other on the sofa, Dunk sat on his body, than continued to beat him with the pillow while Jayd standing next to him also clapped his hands to increase the motivation for Dunk to hit him, right then....

"What are you two doing?"

Joong's parents looked at their two children struggling with each other on the sofa and was also bewildered. Their gentle, son-in -law has this personality too

"Grandpa grandma"

Dunk quickly left Joong's body and pulled him up. He quickly combed joong's hair and cleaned the wrinkled shirt. His face blushed with embarrassment.

"It's revealed now....My son-in-law is stubborn too. It's good to see joong being afraid of his wife "

Dunk is so shy that he wants to dig a hole and go down, not knowing how to answer.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why do you have to apologize? Fear of wife is very normal. Your dd is also afraid of your mother. "

Joong interjected Dunk's words.

"When I make fun of him, dunk always hit me "

Joong sat next to him and acted to cry because no one was supporting him

"Mom I am your own son but you only care about Dunk "

The two of them also came to laugh at this couple. They put Jayd next to them and gave him chocolates

"Are you happy to go to school Jayd ?"

Jayd nodded his head.

"Yes Jayd lives to go to school very much, my friends even call me cute "

"That good....So, do you want to go to your grandparents' house to play? Your grandparents will take Jayd to the , amusement park, okay?

The little head nodded again.

" yess I would love too go.....Pa can I go with them ?"

Dunk flicked his son's forehead, this child was too easily bribed.

"Okay but Jayd must not be naughty, grandparents will be very tired. "

"Okay "

Dunk turned to talk to his parents after that dunk asked for permission to get up to prepare a bad for Jayd. Joong also followed behind. The door to the room closed was also the time when he pressed him against the wall. Completely occupieing dunk's lips.

It didn't take up to a second for Dunk to feel the warm heat from another tongue in his mouth. Joong's warm breath mixed with his breath made both of them numb, their lips blend together. Even though Dunk was forced to forget the way he breathed.

Taking off the kiss, Dunk gasped for loss of strength, leaning on his shoulder. His hand caressed each of his toned abs. Joong softly blew each moisture in Dunk's ear.

"Wife.... Tonight, let's do the work we left at the office "

Dunk shyly turned his face away and folded things into Jayd's small backpack. Joong approached and hugged his waist from behind. Burying his face in the crook of his neck inhaled his gentle scent.

"It's good to have you in my life Dunk "