CH - 37

"Joong....what are you doing? Go and help Jayd take a bath "

Joong was turned dizzy. In the morning,he had to prepare food for Jayd, take the children to school, and then return from the company to the school to pick up the children and than help Jayd clean up too.

"Wait a minute...I am looking for some documents "

Dunk passed by and tried to scold him. This whole afternoon joong was busy but also refuse to clean the child. But looking at that man is busy looking for something related to work. He didn't want to bother, but felt that he was sorry for Joong, forcing such a young master to do housework and take care of the children was probably a bit too much.

"Jayd let's go today I will help you bath, your big dad is busy."

Jayd in turn his face slightly down, puffy, saying

"Jayd wants big dad to bathe. I'll wait for  big dad..."

"Come on dont be like that now. Dad is busy with work, if you ask your big dad to bath you when he is busy doing his work than later in the office he will get scolded by his boss....do you want that to happen baby ?"

Though joong is the one who founded the company, taking over is also him. But to make Jayd understand dunk told him like that.

"No I don't want that...lets go than "

Just a few words, the baby is already scared. He doesnt know that his family is the richest in Thailand, who can be the "boss" of his own father.

"Good boy, lets go "

After a while, Dunk took Jayd to clean him up. But joong really had no strength left. His body was tired and he felt dizzy

"I am done , lets go Jayd.... "

"Joong whats wrong, why is your forehead so hot ?"

He spoke softly in response to him. I really want to say I'm fine, but Dunk has already noticed something unusual.

"I am okay, just little bit tired "

Dunk was startled when he pressed his hand to his forehead, how could it be so hot?

"Don't argue with me, you are sick. I told you so many times to pay attention to your health, why do you like to make me so worried? "

Dunk quickly ran to get a cold towel and told the maid to bring up a bowl of porridge.

"Since when do you feel tired inside"

Dunk asked him while feeding porridge. There was a bit of anger in his eyes.

"I've been uncomfortable since morning, but I don't think it will be like this , I didn't tell you because you will be worried "

Dunk looked into his eyes, and was really speechless. Joong was really busy with everything today.

"Joong don't you consider me your wife?"

He knows you're angry. You can only hug the other person to comfort..

-"I do.....but I don't want you to worry, especially during pregnancy like that?"

Dunk sighed, took the pill, and pressed his lips to his lips. Because if you force it, Joong won't drink it, this person has always hated taking medicine.

"Dunk dont be mad at me...... I promise next time I will take care of my health "

"Dunk lie down next to me....I want you "

"Seriously joong, you are sick....how can you think something like that ?"

What? This father is a horse even though he is sick he will want to do.

"Please dunk "

"Joong I will really kick you out of the house ....you are sick just sleep "

Someone save Dunk Natachai from Joong Archen's. Whenever his husband gets a chance he will take it....Just like now, he ks sick but he still want to do it

"Joong....um....slowly...I'm in pain...."

The breath of a sick person, it makes Dunk numb. For a moment, he couldn't think of anything but to follow his movements.