CH 26

Dunk woke up after the pain was gone. He felt warmth . It wasn't the warmth brought by the blanket, but the moisture coming from the person holding him next to him. A little peace came. Every breath Joong takes while sleeping is the most peaceful thing in his life.

Years ago, when Joong was not around. Dunk found this room and bed very cold. Only his small back lay there. Previously, Dunk had thought that he wouldn't be able to sleep without Joong by his side. And that thought was right, when there were nights when he couldn't sleep, and there were times when he woke up and cried alone. The bone-chilling cold of Australia really made Dunk want to leave this place and return to Joong. But in the end, he couldn't do it.

Sleeping pills are always available in Dunk's drawer. He drank it so much that he couldn't count the empty boxes anymore. But I don't know if the medicine really still works for me? But of course, Dunk didn't put those sleeping pills on the medicine shelf but in the bedside drawer. He didn't want Jayd to see

One thing is certain: every medicine has its pros and cons. Side effects of medication are inevitable. Dunk often suffers from headaches, prolonged dizziness and the scariest thing psychological instability.

It's just a psychological problem, but it leads to a series of other illnesses. The whole body is always in a state of fatigue, the mind is always ready to receive pain. Dunk wants to be hugged like that by joong without any medicine... Forever.

Joong stirred slightly and woke up, startling Dunk, who closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. Joong didn't know Dunk was awake but only focused on watching Dunk's face. He gently kissed his forehead, nose and finally stopped for a long time on his lips. Lying next to Dunk, he had the most complete sleep ever.

Joong stood up and was about to get out of bed when he saw a bottle of medicine hidden somewhere on his bed. Curiosity forced him to pick up the bottle of medicine. The words "sleeping medicine" seemed to hit him right in the eye. Joong left the room and picked up the phone to call his personal doctor.

"The medicine is a very strong sleeping pill. Resolves prolonged stress and anxiety, making it easier for the drinker to fall asleep temporarily. But its side effects are many. Both psychologically and physically, you should not overuse it."

"So why do doctors still prescribe patients such a drug? It's no different from poison."

"Joong for people with severe insomnia, this is the last resort. They also have no other choice but to consume."

The bottle of medicine in his hand only had a few pills left. It proves that Dunk uses it a lot and often. But Joong is sure of one thing, when he was with him before, Dunk never lost sleep. So for the past 5 years....which means dunk used this when I was not here

-------------------

Joong entered the room just as Dunk was about to get out of bed. He thought joong was home so he ran out to see.

Aren't you gone yet?

Joong didn't say anything but walked in front of him, holding out the bottle of medicine in his hand.

"How many bottles of medicine have you drunk?"

Dunk reached out to take it back, but Joong held the bottle up so Dunk couldn't reach it.

"Give it to me Joong. Who gave you permission to open my drawer so casually?"

Dunk didn't notice that he had said something that Joong didn't know.

"Cabinet drawers? "

Joong ignored Dunk stopping him. He held his whole body tightly and smoothly pulled the drawer out.

Joong seemed dumbfounded with the pile of medicine boxes inside. It was so much that it was half the amount of medicine in the original box. Each pill is a box of medicine.

Dunk pushed him away and closed the drawer to hide the empty medicine boxes.

"How much more do you want to torture yourself, Dunk? "

Joong's voice was choked, the corners of his eyes stung, warm tears continued to spread down his tired face.

"You know how harmful that medicine is to your body. Yet you still drink. You ignored the torment from the side effects of the medicine, ignored how weak and easily sick your body was."

"I hated myself the way I was dunk. Because I didn't know how to appreciate you, I lost you. I don't dare hope to be forgiven by you now. To me, you are a guy not worth spending a lifetime being loved by me. But I beg you, think for yourself. If something happens to you, I don't know what to do..."

"Enough.....Don't say anymore...I beg you... Don't say anymore joong....I love you..... I accept that...."