BOOK LAUNCH AND SIGNING

Join me as I launch my self published book, Consequences and signing on March 24 at Psicom Blue Club from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. See you there, EllYTS!

Consequences
Author : Elle Thyssen

Price : 709.00
Pages : 338
Book Size : 6x9

BLURB : 

Stella Magday is working as a secretary in RPLM Corporation. She's loved and favored by her boss, Ruello Manzano. One day, her boss made his decision to retire and lay the responsibility to his son, Emmanuel Manzano Rowver who is devil, and driven by his ways to make himself happy.

Emman did the unforgettable thing he'll regret after but because of the pleasure he could get, he never think about what could caused him for breaking the heart of a soft and kind, Stella Magday.

Five years later, Stella Magday resigned to her position as a secretary to follow her dreams to become a model. She is dedicated to be on top and as she followed her heart, destiny aligned to her. Making her the biggest celebrity and the most influential super model in the world. And one thing is on her mind. And that is revenge. She wants to break Emman's heart just like what he did to her.

Book Cover Illustrator: IEC Creations wpFlyleaf Illustrator: Ara De AsisEdited and Formatted: Elle Thyssen

Flyleaf Illustrator: Ara De Asis
Edited and Formatted: Elle Thyssen

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Consequences: Emman's Depth (BOOK 2) SELF PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH 🎉