Alola to New Adventure

"All right! Whoo-hoo! This is awesome!" shouted Ash as he and Pikachu were riding a Pokémon in the water.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Yeah! Right, Pikachu?" Ash asked.

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu as Ash laughs.

Narrator: This is Melemele Island, one of the several islands in the Alola Region.

Hayley, popping up: And this is our first time in Alola, too.

Meeko, popping up next to her: Lucario!

Narrator: Ash, Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko are in the middle of a vacation on the island, and they're having an absolute ball!

Hayley: Yeah, we are! We're having a blast!

Meeko, wearing a sun hat: Lucar!

"All right!" said Ash. "Full throttle, Sharpedo!"

"Sharpedo! Shar!" said Sharpedo, taking Ash and Pikachu at full speed as it jumps through the air before going underwater. Once underwater, Ash and Pikachu see many different Pokémon. Ash sees a Pokémon alone on the rocks and Sharpedo takes him towards it. Soon as Ash touched the Pokémon, a white hand comes out, giving him the peace sign.

"Ah!" Ash screamed in the water.

"Pika!" screamed Pikachu as Ash gives the Pokémon a peace sign as well. Above the water, a girl with blue hair was sitting on Lapras, fishing as Sharpedo brings Ash and Pikachu up for air.

"Rakakakaka!" said a Pokémon as it fails out of the water on the fishing wire, scaring Ash and Pikachu. Just then, Ash falls back into the water. "Pika." said Pikachu as Ash surfaces.

"Made it, buddy." said Ash. The girl on Lapras giggles as her Pokémon claps its flippers at him, causing Ash to join in. "The famous Alola Pokémon jet ski." a woman said. "So, what did you think?"

"Man, it was super fun!" said Ash as he takes off his life jacket.

"That's great. Come back again soon." said the instructor.

"Right!" said Ash, then pets Sharpedo. "Thanks, Sharpedo!"

"Pika, pika." said Pikachu.

"Sharpedo." said Sharpedo.

"Exeggutor. Exeggutor. Exeggutor." said a very tall Exeggutor walking past as a little cat Pokémon walks up, sniffing the ground.

"Meow." said the Pokémon before laying down in the sand. As it was cleaning itself, it looks up to see Ash and Pikachu racing each other. "You won't beat me." Ash tells Pikachu.

"Pika! Pika!" shouted Pikachu as he gets ahead of Ash. Ash picks up a little more and without looking, he accidentally steps on the Pokémon's tail.

"Sorry!" said Ash as the Pokémon sends its ember attack at him. "Oh, man!"

"Pika. Pika. Pika!" Pikachu said as he touches Ash's burning face. At the hotel, Delia, Mr. Mime, Hayley and Meeko were by the pool. "Blue water, white fluffy clouds and this delicious Pinap juice." said Delia as she takes a sip. "Mm! It's so refreshing."

"You bet it is." said Hayley, sitting under the umbrella not far from her.

"I like it!" said Meeko, her eyes closed as she sunbathes her fur.

"Mr. Mime! Mime!" said Mr. Mime, stretching.

"Hey, Mom! Hayley! I'm back!" shouted Ash as he runs up.

"Hope you had fun, Ash!" said his mom.

"Sure did." said Ash. "We went diving with a Sharpedo! Saw lots of Pokémon I've never seen before! Yeah!"