A Dream Encounter

On another island in the Alola region, Ash and Hayley were dreaming. "You mean just go over there? Got it." said Ash, taking Hayley by the hand before looking at Pikachu and Meeko. "Let's go, you three."

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Why is it so foggy?" asked Hayley.

"I can't see anything." said Meeko.

Ash and Hayley walked through the fog and up a set of stairs. "Wow." said the siblings as Pikachu and Meeko got ahead of them. Suddenly, Ash steps on a loosen step which crumbles underneath him. "Where are we?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu as he and Meeko went up to some stone podiums before looking up to see a wormhole appearing in the sky. Out of the wormhole, was one of Alola's legendary Pokémon, Solgaleo. Solgaleo roared as another wormhole appeared in the sky, surprising Pikachu and Meeko.

Out of the second wormhole was Solgaleo's friend, Lunala who then screeched with its wings opened wide. "Solgaleo? Lunala?" asked Ash and Hayley as both legendary Pokémon circled one another.

"We understand, Solgaleo. We promise, Lunala." the siblings said in unison, promising them something as Solgaleo growled and Lunala nodded. Then they headed back to the wormholes they had come out of, when suddenly Solgaleo and Lunala combined their energies together, creating something.

In a bright light, something was being created from the two energies. "Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Cario?" asked Meeko. Suddenly, all four Island Guardians were alerted by something on Tapu Fini's island. In a cave, Gladion was dealing with Type Null, who was growling at him.

"No, I can't." said Gladion, struggling against Type Null. "I can't let you go outside where people can see you! You've got to stay here! Please try to understand."

Type Null had finally calmed down. "That's good." said Gladion with a smile before looking away and senses something. "It can't be....Ultra beasts?"

"Briiinnng! Come on, Ash and Hayley, get up!" said Rotom, waking up the siblings. "You have to get out of bed, wash your face, eat breakfast and head off to school NOW!"

"Lycan..." said Lycanroc as it rubs its neck against Ash while Emma gently shakes Hayley.

"You need to wake up too, Pikachu and Meeko." said Rotom.

"Pika..." said Pikachu as one of his ears twitches.

"Lucar..." said Meeko, scratching her ear.

"You too, Rowlet!" Rotom said to Rowlet, who was sleeping on the banister. Rowlet wakes up for a moment before falling back asleep. "You're right. We promise, Lunala..." said Ash, turning over with Pikachu falling to the floor.

"We'll take really good.....care of it, Solgaleo." said Hayley as she and Meeko flipped to their sides, facing each other.

"They're both still talking in their sleep." said Rotom as he flies over to Ash, then comes up with plan B. "Come on! Litten, you're up next!"

"Lit!" said Litten as it jumps onto Ash and smacks his face with his tail.

"Wah! I'm awake! We're awake!" said Hayley, hearing the smacks on Ash's face.

"Pikachu did it, Mama Delia!" said Meeko, fully awake as well.

"Well, at least two out of four." said Rotom as Litten speeds up its tail.

"There's a couple other ways besides Pikachu to get him up, Rotom." said Hayley, glaring through tired bleary eyes.

Narrator: My, my. There's never a dull moment at Professor Kukui's house.