That's Why the Litten is a Scamp!

"See you later! Yeah!" said Ash as he, Hayley and Rotom left the house.

"Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Cari!" shouted Meeko.

"Huh?"

"Pika? Lucar?"

Narrator: One morning, Ash and Hayley met a Pokémon. As brother and sister gazed at it, it gazed back at them. And its name?

"That is a Litten, Ash and Hayley." said Rotom as Litten looks at them from the path wall.

"Much cuter than Meowth." said Hayley.

"A Litten, huh? I think we've seen Litten lots of times already, haven't we?" asked Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"Litten, the fire cat Pokémon. A fire type, Litten show few emotions and prefers being alone." described Rotom as Litten jumps down from the wall. "It takes time to build any level of trust."

"Hi! What's up?" Ash asked, going down to Litten's level and Litten meows, rubbing up against his leg. "Hey, maybe you're hungry."

"Pika."

"You sure you want to give food to a stray Pokémon?" asked Hayley, cautiously.

"I'm sure." said Ash, reaching for his lunch. "Hm. See? This is my lunch. Check it out!"

"If Litten decides to steal your lunch, I'm not sharing mine." said Hayley.

"I'm not sharing mine either." said Meeko. Ash ignores her as he opens the lid and shows Litten the packed sandwich. "Yay! Yummy! It's a croquette sandwich!" he exclaimed, then tears off a piece.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Here you go. It's great." said Ash, handing Litten a piece.

"Pika." Suddenly, Litten had a better plan and takes the bigger sandwich, knocking Ash back. Soon enough, Ash grabs Litten by the tail. "I tried to tell you, Ash. But you didn't want to listen to me." said Hayley, hands behind her head as Litten scratches her brother, causing Pikachu to send a Thunderbolt.

"Hold it! Ah!" screamed Rotom as he goes after Litten, who then kicks him with its hind legs.

"Pika." said Pikachu with Rotom landing in his face. Litten looks back and finally takes off. Running through town, Litten meowed in fear as it was stopped by a dark fur Persian.

Persian meows as it steps forward towards Litten, who then hisses with the sandwich in its mouth. Persian meows, screeches and goes for the fire type cat, dropping the sandwich to the ground. Claiming the sandwich as its own, Persian arrogantly claims the sandwich as its own, giving Litten time to send Ember.

Persian then knocks the sandwich up, getting it destroyed by Litten's attack. Litten runs in fear from Persian, who took in its bullying with pride. On the way back from bullying Litten, Persian scares off a flock of Spearow and heads to a restaurant for its trainer. "There you are, Pershie." said its trainer, scratching its chin. "Mommy didn't know you went for a walk."

"Wow, so you finally met that Litten!" exclaimed Mallow.

"Is it your friend?" asked Ash and Hayley as they find their desks.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Lucario?" asked Meeko.

"Litten comes up asking for food like Bounsweet is doing." Mallow explained. "It's so cute! I love it when it does that!"