Getting to Know You!

"Everyone, come quick!" Lillie shouted. Everyone gathered around Lillie's desk and watched the egg hatched into a Vulpix with fluffy white fur.

"Wow, the egg hatched." said Sophocles. Just then, in Hayley's backpack, her Poke-egg started to move. "Huh?" said Hayley, feeling the egg move.

"Lucar?" Meeko asked.

"I think my egg just moved." said Hayley just as Snowy trills.

"Snowy." said Lillie, causing the cute Pokémon to look up.

"Huh?" said Snowy.

"It's great to finally meet you." Lillie tells Snowy, who then coos at her. Lillie gasps as she tries to touch Snowy.

"Come on, Lillie, you don't mean....." said Mallow.

"You can't touch it?" asked Lana.

"Huh?" said Ash and Hayley.

"Pika? Lucario?" asked Pikachu and Meeko.

"But you had no problem touching the egg or Meeko." Mallow reminded her.

"That's because she occasionally pets Meeko on the head when I'm not looking, Mallow." said Hayley.

"Oh." replied Mallow.

"I'm okay with it, as long as Meeko feels comfortable with it." Hayley tells her.

"It isn't that I'm afraid, but you see...." said Lillie, looking directly at Snowy when suddenly Principal Oak came running in and out of breath.

"Everyone! The egg's unlocking!" said Principal Oak. "I hold the Klefki!"

"Yeah.....I don't think anyone should translate that." commented Hayley.

"Your right." said Kiawe as they all stared at the egg that Ash and Hayley brought from Kanto.

Narrator: The egg found on Mount Lanakila hatched but the egg that Ash, Hayley and their mom brought from the Kanto region looks like it's on the verge of hatching too.

Hayley: Who knew that there would actually be two hatchings in one day?

Meeko: Lucario.

Narrator: Exactly, Hayley. The suspense is building, as our heroes wait to see what will emerge.

The egg finally hatch, revealing another Vulpix. "Huh?" said the red Vulpix.

"It's a Vulpix! It's a Vulpix!" exclaimed Ash.

"Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu.

"Hi Vulpix!" said Hayley with a smile.

"Lucario!" exclaimed Meeko.

"Unbelievable!" said Mallow. "Vulpix hatched from both eggs!"

"I thought both of them looked ready to hatch, but never on the same day." said Kukui.

"Wonderful!" said Principal Oak. "This makes me so hap-Eevee."

"This is the first time I've ever seen a Pokémon egg hatch." said Sophocles. "Now I've seen two!"

"I feel really moved!" said Lana.

"Seeing new life come into the world is amazing!" said Kiawe.

"Cario?" Meeko asked Hayley. "Lucario, Lucar?"

"I'll tell you the story later, but yes." said Hayley. "In all fairness, I couldn't wait for you to hatch and I was happy that you did."

"Maru!" said Togedemaru.

"Popplio!"

"Bounsweet!"

"Nator!"

"(Trills)"